Day 7

Marianna had not seen Victor that morning. She was kind of sad. The bell rang and she went to first period and then second period. Third period things finally took a turn. She took her seat next to a boy she talked to (the only person she talked to in that class). "Do you know a boy named Victor?"

"Victor Cabello?"

"Ya."

"Ya I know him from Biology me and him are close. Why?"

"Oh I don't know I just think that he's a little bit cute."

"Oh then ya he's like a really cool person he's so funny."

"Is he a good boyfriend?"

"Ya."

The bell rang and she went to her next period, but she couldn't wait for lunch. She was so impatient, but the ball rang and she flew out the door. She went to lunch and sat down. She saw Victor coming. He sat next to her and she couldn't help, but be a little cheeky.

"Marianna pulled out her phone and showed him it. "Is this your Instagram?"

"Well that is my picture," he chuckled cockily.

She followed him and he gave her his snap chat and that was the day they really started talking.

After lunch the only highlight of her day was getting to know that boy in her class. The whole day she didn't really care about anything else, but being friends with Liam. When it was finally sixth period she ran to class and sat down. She finally saw him come in.

He went to his seat and sat down. He saw her staring at him from the corner of his eye. He looked back at her. She looked away quickly trying to save her self, but it didn't. The class got started and Mr. Breceda gave them an assignment. He sat at his desk and this was the perfect time to talk to him, but she couldn't get the words out of her mouth. Finally Liam got up and walked to Mr. Breceda's desk to get help.

"Do you know a boy named Alan ?" She said to him.

"Yes..."

"Well is he your cousin?"

"No."

In her mind she was like "This man whore lied to me."

"She asked another question. "Well do you know Antonio Feces?"

"Ya that's my cousin."

Slowly and slowly they started talking in class to one another. Liam is poppin.