Chapter 24

*Marilyn's Point Of View *

I wake up feeling a little weird. I don't know why. 'Grandma can't be In town'  That's when I realize I'm late. "Shit!", I groaned to myself. I feel my stomach turn. I run out of Michael's arms and into the bathroom to hurl. I vomit for what felt like 5 minutes. Then I feel Michael rubbing my back. I wipe my mouth and turn around and sat down and started to cry. "Babygirl what's wrong?", Michael said sitting beside me.  "Michael I'm late", He gasps. "Really! You are not messing with me?", I look at him a little confused and nodded slowly. He stands up and then helps me up. "Babygirl take a shower I'll bring your stuff ok?", I was gonna ask him why but he quickly walked out. I took off my clothes and wrapped my braids in a bun and got in the shower. Am I?...
*Michael's Point Of View *

After we took our showers, we got dress. I think she is pregnant. I hope she is. I forgot to use protection I think last time we were intimate. So I'm gonna drive us to the store to see. I open the car door for Marilyn

She climbs in and I close it. I run to my side. I turn on the car and pull out the parking lot. "Michael where are we going?", I grab her hand and kiss it. "You'll see babygirl", We finally arrive to the store and I let her out, and lock the car as we walk in Walgreens. I hold her hand. "Michael I know what you're doing I don't think, I am I can't be", She said as we walk in. "How uhh late are you?", She looks at me confused. I sigh. "You know how late is 'grandma'?", She makes a face and giggles a litts. "Uhhh a few weeks I think or a couple day's", She said as we go to the aile with the pregnancy tests. "Yeah I think we need these", I said grabbing three. "Michael do you need so many?", "Yes just to be sure", I said as we walk to the check out. I grab two Babe Ruth's and a pack of gum and put them on the mini conveyor belt. "Hello sir and ma'am got everything you need?",Marilyn and I nod as the girl scans our stuff. "12.40 is your total  

", I hand her 12.50 and she gives me my 10 cent and a receipt. "Have a good day and goodluck,thank-you","Thank-you", Marilyn and I say in unison as we walked out. We climb in the car. Marilyn held the bag as I started the car. "Do you want to stop by somewhere for something to eat?", "Umm it doesn't matter","Are you stalling from taking the test?", I said pulling out parking lot. She looks at the bag. "Michael we are not ready are we? I don't know if I am", "Babygirl if you are, 9 months is enough time for us to get ready, we move in 2 weeks to our dream home so yes we are, we have good paying jobs plus family and friends who love us", "You are right and yes can we have Zaxbys?","Anything you want baby girl",...
*1 Hour Later*

We are sitting in the bathroom after eating our food. "Michael turn around so I can pee", Why I already seen kitty what's the difference now?", I said with a chuckle. "Michael one really? Pervert!  Plus I'm peeing on a stick, what's next you want to hold the stick while I pee on it?", "Yeah sure", I said laughing. "Michael shut-up and turn around", I laugh and put my hands up in surrender and turned around. I hear her peeing. "Are you done?", "Almost gotta pee on the last one", She flushes the toilet. "Can I turn around now?", "Yeah babe turn around", I turn around and look at the three sticks. "How long do we have to wait?", "Umm three minutes, I'm nervous Michael", I grab her waist and kneel down in front of her stomach. "Babygirl this life that may or may not be in here is nothing but a gift and I will be by your side to bare this gift with you ok?", I said as I kissed her belly then stand up to kiss her. "I know and you will be the best daddy", I place my forehead on hers. "No we will be the best parents OK?", She nods and kisses me and pulls away. Then we hear three beeps. I turn to the test and Marilyn grabs them and looks at them as I wait for an answer. "Well?", She turns around with a shocked facial expression .....

.....TO Be Continued....