Chapter 1

Setting:

Hi, I'm Brynn. But my friends call me Brynner. I cheer at Stingrays, but now I cheer at Cheer Athletics because were moving so I decided to start cheer there. I'm 18 and so flexible its crazy. I have Blonde hair and blue eyes. There is 4 people in my family including myself. I have a younger brother that is also Blonde hair and blue eyes. He also cheers. His name is Zander. We're usually on the same team, but this year I went on a higher team and he stayed on the same team.

Brynn's POV:

Oh gosh I'm so scared! It's a new gym and I only know some people there that are the "cheercelebrity's" like Matt Smith, Carly Manning, Jamie Andres, Peyton Mabry, Reagan West, Sam Field, and Ashley Wilson. I know even though I'll be going to Cheer Athletics I probably will never meet them unless I get on there team and the only one that is not on Cheetahs is Carly. I either want to be on Panthers or Cheetahs. I have the skills to make either one of the teams, but I don't know what the coaches want.... Were already all settled in at our new house. It's 3 stories high. A basement, the first floor, then the upstairs where the bedrooms are. The house is huge, so were going to turn our basement into like a gym since its big enough.

Zanders POV:

This is really stressful. New house, new friends, new cheer gym, new school, and a new way of life. But I cant wait till we get to the new gym because I want to meet Reagan West. I have had a crush on her ever since I started cheer and I found her on Instagram. I'm 17 and so isn't she. I know everyone expects boys who do cheer are gay, which is perfectly fine. My friends sometimes pick on me because of that, but I'm straight. My sister is all into that "cheerleb" so she showed me pictures of everyone who will probably be on the teams. I cant wait to cheer with everyone there.

****In the car on the way to the gym****

Mom:So aren't you guys excited to do this and be at another gym that go to worlds?

Zander: Yea, I'm excited but also scared because were the newbies and no one will probably talk to us....

Brynn: I agree with Zander, NO one will want to talk to the newbies until they get to know them better...

**** Arrives at CA ****

Brynns POV:

Okay so I got my nfinity's on, my cool new Nike pro shorts on with the matching sports bra, and my hair pulled back into a ponytail with my "Big bows and NIke Pro's" bow in. We get out of the car and the first person I see walk out is cute little Sam Field on cougars!! I immediately run up to her and ask for a signature and I talk to her parents. My mom and brother walk over to us and they also start talking. Sam's mom said that we already have been talked about at the gym (in a good way) and everyone can not wait to meet us. So we get done talking with them and we walk into the gym and its HUGE!! But as soon as we walk in its like were center of attention. Everyone runs over to my brother and I and start asking us tons of questions. Then next thing I know it, Matt, Carly, Peyton, Jamie, and Reagan walk over and start talking to me and introducing themselves.

Reagan: Hi!!! I'm Reagan West! Is that you brother??

Matt: Hi I'm Matt Smith! I cant wait to cheer with you! Im going to go to talk to your brother! see ya soon.

Reagan: I'm gonna go with Matt! See ya girly!

Carly: Heyyyyyy! I'm Carly Manning I'm on Panthers and BABS. I can tell we will be awesome friends!!

Peyton: Hi Im Peyton! But you can call me Peyt! I looooooove your bow so much!

Jamie: Hi. Im Jamie. Im on cheetah's hopefully you pass tryouts, but the coaches are hard.

Ashley: Hi I'm Ashley! you can call me Ash! You seem really nice! We will be friends automatically!

Peyton: Be nice Jamie! Brynn is new! She and her brother are really good I've seen video's and photo's of them on Instagram and Tumblr.

Jamie: Yea.

Brynn: Hahahaha its okay. and Thanks! Its really nice to meet you guys! I cant wait to start in a few minutes! You guys can call me Brynner!

Carly: Lets go stretch!

Jamie's POV:

Well that was just horrible. She thinks since she was on Rays she can just walk in here and act like she runs this place because she doesn't. Carly, Peyt, Reagan, and I will show her where she stands.

Peyton's POV:

Well Jamie couldn't be any nicer could she? I love Jamie and all, but she can really be mean sometimes. But off that I love Brynn she seems really nice! Lets see what she can do!

Reagan's POV:

OMG! Zander is just freakin adorable! He has the cutest dimples and is the perfect guy! better then Matt. Don't tell Matt that Zander is better looking! I had Zander tumble for me and he is amazing!!! He better be on Cheetahs! Or I'm going to die!! GAHHHHHH! He needs to be my boyfriend by the end of the week before Jamie gets in and takes him..... I also love his sister! she is really nice and loving!

Zander POV:

Oh gosh. I tumbled for Reagan and she loved it. she ran up to me and gave me hug after I was done. I just got a hug from Reagan West!!!! Matt is my new bestfriend. We really look alike, if you make my hair brown were literally twins. I know Matt and Carly are dating so I cant really fall for her or flirt, even though I don't flirt. There really cute, but Reagan and I are going to be cutier.

Brynn's POV:

Jeez Jamie couldn't be any nicer? I think she already hates me. Carly told me that she can be really stuck up sometimes. Carly and Peyt are already my bestfriends. We just click right away! Now its time to stretch. Oh no.

Chapter 2

****** Streching & Conditioning Time ******

Coach Joe: EVERYONE GET READY TO DO CONDITIONING WE ARE VERY BUSY TONIGHT!!!!