Chapter 4

Mom: Zan why you so nervous? You're NEVER like this at all! 

Zander: Mom I'm not nervous please don't draw attention to it.... 

Mom: Fine.... I just want you to be okay. 

Brynn: Mom its right down this road. You need to go all the way down and the big blue house is the one.

Zander's POV:

Oh Crap. They can tell I'm nervous. Why do i have to shake when im nervous? Ugh. There's tons of cars at the house..... I can already tell which car is Reagan's. Its the Red Rav 4. With competition metals hanging from the mirror. As we pull up to the house i see Reagan, Jamie, Matt, and Carly standing outside talking.

Brynn: Right here mom! Turn! 

Mom: Okay! I can tell which house with all the cheerleaders outside of it. 

Brynn: I know I'm sorry... I'm just really excited.

******Gets out of car and starts talking to everyone outside****** 

Carly: Brynner! 

Brynn: Carl! 

Matt: Hey Zand 

Zander: Heyyyy 

Reagan: Heyy guys! *winks at Zander* 

Brynn: Hi Jamie. 

Jamie: Yea. 

Matt: Be nice Jamie. You need to start being nicer to people an not be stuck up... 

Jamie: I'm not stuck up! And compared to how mean I can be, this is nice. 

Reagan: Okayyyy guys why don't we go inside its kinda cold dont you think? 

Zander: Here have my sweatshirt Rea. *puts sweatshirt around Reagan* 

Reagan: Thanks Zand. 

Jamie: Okay are you guys dating because you guys have been acting weird at the gym and you guys are always cutesy to each other. 

Zander: Uhhhhh well ummm...... 

Reagan: Yes were dating. Dont tell anyone because we dont want to be broken up! 

Everyone at once: Okay!

******Walks into house******

Jamie's POV:

WHAT IN THE HELL?!?!? WHY DIDNT REAGAN OR ZANDER TELL ME THEY WERE DATING?! I LOVE HOW SHE IS ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS AND SHE DOESNT TELL ME SHIT. THIS MAKES ME SO MADDDDD!!! It's okay she will have to pay up because everyone tells me EVERYTHING that's is either happening or will happen! And cute little Zander will be come a cute little player.....

Reagan's POV:

Oh crap Jamie knows Zander and I are dating.... This is NOT going to end well. I should've told her, but she would've told everyone. Great.... Now if the coaches find out there going to have to make us break up... This will not go well, but lets just enjoy the night. Right???

Reagan: Zand can you come here? 

Zander: Where are we going? 

Reagan: Peyt's room!

****** Walks upstairs ******

Reagan: Okay baby. Carl, Matty, and Jamie know about us, I know Carl and Matty wont say a thing, but I know that Jamie will say a lot of things. She will try to break us up so don't believe a thing she says and don't play any of her games because she will try to make you play them and she will win.