Chapter 3

Zander: I've liked you since I saw you on Instagram and Tumblr 2 years ago.

Reagan: Awwwww! so ummm.. Do you want to maybe uhhh go out?

Zander: Haha sure. You going to the party Friday night?

Reagan: Of course!

Zander: Okay good! i knew Matty and Carly are going to hangout so ya know.

Reagan: Now we can hahaha.

Zander: Hahahaha alright gotta go. Love ya.

Reagan: Love ya!

Jamie: Hey Bebe!

Reagan: Oh my gosh bay you scared me!

Jamie: Hahahaha. Was that Zander?

Reagan: Uhhh yea. You didnt hear anything right?

Jamie: No why?

Reagan: Okay good. I gotta go love you babe!

Jamie: Wait Rea!

Reagan: I gotta go sorry!

Ashley: What's up with her?

Jamie: I don't know, but I'm GOING to find out.

Ashley: She is acting really different, I think her and Zander are dating *winks*

Jamie: NOO! They cant! Zander is mine and always will be mine!

***Friday***

Brynn's POV:

Its the night of the party. Oh gosh. Reagan told me some of the Smoed cheerleaders will be there because she is friends with them. So that means even more guys are coming! I don't know if I want wear a dress or skinny jeans, I grab my bikini because Peyton told me there is going to be swimming. I walk down stairs and see Zand, he is dressed in a light blue sweatshirt that is unzipped half way and has a black paint splattered DC shirt under it, with dark skinny jeans on. Well at least we were both thinking the same thing. I rolled my skinny jeans up a little so there a few inches away from my ankle. I really just want to be in sweatpants because there more comfy then jeans that rub on your skin when you sit. I can hear my mom and brother playing cheer music in the kitchen while my brother sits at the kitchen table on his iPhone and my mom is cooking. That's how it runs in our family, the only music you hear is cheer mixes. Right now TopGun's mix is playing. I can hear my Dad scream "Jenifer" from our living room to my mom for something that I cant make out. I start doing tick tocks in the kitchen and my mom keeps peering up at me, but my brothers eye's are glued to his iPhone.

Brynn: Come on Zand do Tick Tocks with me!

Zander: Im good. Im texting, so ya know.

Brynn: I'VE NEVER HEARD THOSE WORDS COME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH THAT YOU DIDNT WANT TO DO CHEER! How did they taste?

Mom: Probably sour *winks*

Zander: FIne. I'll do it. a few times

Mom: 567812345678 AND CLEAN!

Brynn's POV:

My mom and dad work but after work they are cheer coaches so, she helps us with things and my dad odes also when he isn't being lazy and they about cheer like Zander and I 24/7.

Zander's POV:

1 hour till the party and I already have butterflies because I have no clue what's going to happen tonight at the party. There wont be any drinking because if we drink, smoke, or do any kind of drugs we get kicked off the cheer team, and my parents would have my head.

***Sitting at the table for dinner***

Dad: How was school?

Brynn: I guess it was okay, I mean its school so it was of course boring.

Mom: When does the party start again and when does it end?

Zander: 6-12 "says quickly"

Dad: What party?! And who is holding it?!?!

Brynn: Dad Peyton Mabry is having it. We have been talking about the party since Wednesday when we were invited.

Dad: Ohhh okay. I like Peyton so its fine.

Zander: Dad you said it was fine 2 days ago also. We know.

Brynn's POV:

I'm still thinking this all a dream because I'm going to Peyton Mabry's house for a party. I thought this would like never happen. But its happening!

***In Car***

Brynn's POV:

Everything is quiet except for the cheer music playing. Now its Cheetahs 2013 mix playing. And this year Cheetah's 2014 Mix I'll be performing that. At worlds. I think Zand is nervous because everytime I look over at him his foot and leg are shaking really fast. I think he is nervous to see Reagan. Hehe I know about him and her.