Chapter 4: The last ''fan girl'' moment

*ALARM* beep beep beep beep!!!

*EVELYN'S POV*

i turned off my alarm and layed in bed for couple minutes thinking about what had just happend last night. i meet and hung out with the guy i had been fan girling about since what 2010. I couldnt believe it , i mean it didn't seem real and when i was with him it was soo different then what i expected ever meeting him would be. We were normal people he was geoffrey and i was evy. I meani was alittle crazy on the inside at first but then i got to relax and have a normal conversation with him. which was probably the only one i will ever have because i know i won't see him again. I guess it was a a night come true.

I was back to the real world, waking up every sunday the same. I went into the bathroom washed my face and brushed my teeth. I went into the living room to find the mess of my roomate on the couch looking like she was hung over but all she had around her was a mess full of chips. 

me: Monica wake the fuck up and clean this up man! 

monica: *open her eyes slowly and stood up slowly* wait what? what happend !?

me: you got ''drunk'' of food i said sarcastically

monica: hey hey i was waiting for you last night after the concert, remember we were going to watch bridesmaids

me: oh crap i forgot about that.

monica: yeah! isee how it is i mean i know you were off meeting prince royce but damn you forgot about the friend like that.

me: sorry it's just..  i said with a sigh and a big smile 

monica: what! omg what!?

Me: i got pulled up on stage by him and then it was beautiful. he kissed my cheek, hugged me, and he held up the rose between our lips and gosh he smelt so good and then and then ahh and then he whispered in my ear to meet him after the concert and then he didnt show up for like 25 minutes so i started to leave because you know me you might me the most amazing guy in the world an extremly good looking but im not going to wait for you all day but then he came and explained why he was late and we we we went to taco bell we talked about our lives and stuff and it wasss succhhh a normal conversation i  know i know your probably thinking i went crazy and fan girled all night and stuff but no no it was normal and casual hes so cute and sweet and he walked me to our door and stuff and he kissed my cheek and left and yea It was a good for evelyn :)

some how i managed to say this in less then 10 seconds. i hadn't realized how much i said.

monica: wow thats some night you had there i guess you just let out all the fan girling feelings out right now huh?

me: yes, yes i did and those are probably the last ones.

As magical as this night was i knew it was probably something he does with alll fans, i don't feel that special about it. i mean i know i should probably feel exremly special but i wasn't the feeling i expect. When i was younger and more nieve i thought there would be sparks when we met and everything would be perfect. i thought i was what we call ''in love'' with prince royce but i as the night went by those fan girling feelings went down. I know i had a little flip talking to monica but i was happy it was a dream being able to meet him but lets face it im 19 years old i think i have better thing to focus on fan girling about a 24 year old bachata singer. As im thinking this im shocked because it not what i expected at all but hey nothings perfect. 

I continued on with my day as any other. I helped monica clean up her mess, took a shower and put on some footies pijamas my elmo ones :3. Me and monica sat watching movies all morning, both of us in our footsie pijamas. 

It was a normal day until there was a knocked at our door 

****GEOFFREY'S POV*****

well here it goes...

*knock knock*

ugg geoffrey what are you doing man, this is a fan, you shouldn't be knocking at this girls door. She'll probably start screaming and stuff. But she didn't seem like that last night. it was like she wasnt even interested in me at all. It was like we were friends ugg i dont know maybe this isnt a bad thing.

*****EVELYN'S POV*****

i opened the door and i couldn't believe who was at my door.

Geoffrey? 

***GEOFFREY***

The door finally opened and i saw evelyn in elmo footise pijamas, no make up, and her hair up into a bun. She looked so beautiful without make up.

Evy: Geoffrey?

oh hey? i said smiling 

Evy: what are doing here?

i came by to say hi? i said because i didnt really know what to say i didnt even know why i was here. 

I guess i was lonely and decided to stop by since you didn't answer my texts

****EVELYN'S POV****

TEXT'S !!??? did he just say texts

'' you-you-you have my number ?

Geoffrey: yea rememeber i gave you my number and you gave me yours last night

oh yea.. i forgot

Geoffrey: yea hehe umm nice pijamas

oh damn i forgot i had footsie pijamas on

'' oh thanks'' i said a little embarrassed

Geoffrey: can-can i come in?

oh yeah of course come in i said as i let him in our house 

Hey guys i did alitte update because i felt like i didnt get the full message out there on the last chapter.