No arguing?

Thursday. The day before Friday and two days before Saturday.

As I was walking down the corridor people were laughing and pointing - more than usual. At first I thought it was what I was wearing; a black and white Adidas tracksuit with a crop top. I chose black white so I could hopefully blend in more but it obviously didn't work.

 I chose black white so I could hopefully blend in more but it obviously didn't work

I was met at my locker by a nervous looking Alice and Harper.

"Ok, I'm starting to become a little scared now. First people are pointing and laughing at me and then I find you two looking like you've just seen a ghost." I say.

"Look," Alice said while showing me her phone.

On the Instagram page was a video of me, Tegan and Mia at what looks like the track. First of all it showed Tegan beating me at sitting the wall. I could feel my face heat up. That must have been why everyone was laughing - a jock got beaten by a nerd.

Then it showed Tegan and Mia running, gasping for breath and them looking very unattractive because their hair was messed up and they were sweating like crazy. 

Finally it showed Mia after she was dumped by Henry and her reaction to it. 

After the video finished I had to resist the urge to scream and attack the closest person to me, who in this case is Harper.

Instead I take a deep breath and head to class. Again when I walk down the corridor there is more laughing and pointing but now I know the reason behind it makes me even more furious.

When I entered the classroom everyone went silent and then started talking in whispers before laughing. 

I was about to shout something along the lines of 'Shut the fuck up' or 'Do you want me to come and give you a black eye?' but before I could Tegan came up to me. She was wearing a black, leather skirt and a grey jumper with a black collar.

 She was wearing a black, leather skirt and a grey jumper with a black collar

"People been laughing at you all morning too?" She asked. I nodded. 

Then Mia came up to us too. She didn't look like her usual self but I could tell she was pissed. She was wearing a white lace top and denim shorts.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see people bringing out their phones to record us but when they saw that we were being civil they frowned

Out of the corner of my eye I could see people bringing out their phones to record us but when they saw that we were being civil they frowned. Ha. Jokes on you. I thought.

"Who do you think videoed us?" Mia asked.

I thought about it but I didn't see anyone from school at the track.

"Katie thinks she knows who the guy that made the Instagram account is. Maybe it was him?" Harper suggested. 

"What Instagram account?" Mia and Tegan asked at the same time.

"You haven't seen it?" Alice asked and the two girls shook their heads in response.

While Alice began showing Mia and Tegan the account I began zoning out.

I kept thinking about yesterday and I was trying to remember if there was anyone nearby that we knew but my mind drew a blank.

Suddenly an image flashed threw my mind, an image of the figure. Maybe it wasn't in my imagination after all. 

I was snapped back to reality by Harper clicking her fingers in my face. 

"The figure," I whispered.

"What are you talking about?" Tegan asked.

"The figure," I said louder.

"You're talking nonsense." Mia stated while rolling her eyes. 

"Yesterday. When I was leaving the track I saw a figure in the bushes. And it looked liek they were trying to get away before I saw them." I said.

"Why didn't you tell us?!" Mia shouted but when we got a few excited looks she went quiet.

"I thought I imagining it." I whisper-yelled. 

"So what do we do now?" Tegan asked.

"Well first you can't argue." Harper said.

"And that means no fighting or even just calling each other a bitch." Alice added.

I was about to object but I was soon shushed by Harper.

Then the teacher walked into the classroom and we all went to our seats.

This lesson I was actually going to listen but then I remembered something. I got a peice of paper and started writing something on it.

Are we meeting up tonight so you can tutor us in maths?

- Katie

I passed it to Tegan and she passed it back with a response.

No. I'm busy, we'll do it tomorrow.

- Tegan

Again she was busy, yesterday she was rushing off somewhere and now she was too busy to tutor us. When we first got the punishment Tegan was the one who made sure we were doing the things we were told to so we didn't get into anymore trouble but now it seemed like she couldn't care less. I let my curiosity get the the best of me.

What are you doing?

- Katie

If looks could kill then I would be dead right now. As soon as she read the note she sent me a death glare. I didn't get what I did wrong, I just asked what she was doing.

None of your business. Have you ever heard curiosity killed the cat?

- Tegan

I was about to write a reply when I was started by a booming voice and and slam on my desk.

"What do you think your doing Miss Summers." The teacher demanded. It was Mr fields, the strictest teacher in the school and not to mention that he hates me with a passion.

"Nothing sir." I replied. My heart was still racing from the fright he gave me so my voice came out a little shaky. 

"I would give you a detention but your already at an all day detention on Saturday. And even better it's with me." He smiled wickedly. 

I saw the clock and noticed that I still had 50 minutes left. This was going to be a long lesson. Heck this was going to be a long day.