Chapter4~ Trouble

Miranda's P.O.V:
As Jacob and I were walking into school together we were getting weird stares. Right when Jacob and I walked into the office, to get Jacobs schedule for the year, my bully Levi walked in. "What's up little punk", he said to me. I just looked down at my feet. "Your not gonna answer me huh" he continued. As he kept going on and on with mean comments the more upset I got. Finally Levi and his little possè left and I just kept staring at the floor as I felt one, single tear roll down my cheek. I guess Jacob somehow knew I was starting to cry and picked up my chin and wiped my tear off my cheek.

Jacob's P.O.V:
I noticed a guy and his friends walk into the office. I didn't know who they were but all the sudden they started picking on Miranda. When they finally stopped and left, I noticed Miranda had one single tear falling down her cheek. She was just staring down at the floor for ages. All I could think to do was lift up her chin and wipe her year away. As soon as I did she pulled me into a hug. "Thank you Jacob," she whispered into my ear. This girl is really special.

(Authors note:
Thank you all who read!! Next chapter will be coming up soon! Love you all,
             Miranda💋