Chapter 2 - The

The banging didn't stop. But Tom didn't care. At one moment there was no sound at all.

Suddenly, the door broke down. To show Caspar's silhouette. Caspar's face was hard to read, but it was easy to see he was infuriated. He ran and tackled Tom off me, making me grown in pain like somethings glad been rid out of me, Caspar didn't stop beating him. Tom had blood coming out of his mouth, you could even recognise his face. As soon as Caspar lifted himself he called an ambulance and the police. Caspar was cradling me like I was a baby until, darkness took over.

Caspar's POV- (yes I'm doing one of these)

*buzz* *buzz* *buzz* *buzz* I checked the caller ID ~Abbie~ she never rings. Oh well. "Hi how ar-" she cut me off, how rude, "Caspar" She groaned "help I don't know how much time I have left, he might come back. I'm at my house. Help fast. He's comi-" what was she just saying "ABBIE, ABBIE ARE YOU STILL THERE" oh no somethings up who's coming, Tom? I've hated Tom ever since he broke my sisters heart and her arm. He's always abused her, she thinks no one notices, but I do, every time. I can see the fear in her eyes whenever I'm near her and him. I had to save her. I shouted to Joe "ABBIE'S IN TROUBLE GOING TO HELP HER BYE!" He shouted something back but I wasn't paying attention. I was driving as fast as I possibly could. When I finally reached the house, I ran up the stairs to the patio and started to bag on the door. No luck. Obviously no one was going to answer. So I walked back and ran towards the door, barging it open. I saw Abbie lying there lifeless. He was on top of her and didn't seem to care when I came in, he carried on with what he was doing. I was disgusted, anger took over my body and I rushed over and tackled him off her. I felt a disconnection but I didn't think about anything. My mind was being taken over by horrible thoughts. Next thing I knew I was beating him really hard and I saw blood pouring from his head, I could see blood starting to come from his mouth. I stopped and rung 999 and told them to come fast. The one thing that surprised me was the fact he never fought back, I've seen what he can do but he just lay there taking it in. I went over to Abbie, who was half naked, I curdled her up in a ball and started to rock her like a baby. I heard the ambulances coming and ran outside. My mind went blank and people were pushing against me to get it to them. I hopped into a ambulance and went along to the hospital. I could see everyone rushing around giving her injections. I was useless because I couldn't help here. We has finally made it and I wasn't allowed into the room so I was sat around. Twiddling with my thumbs waiting for something to happen. I decided to call Joe to tell him. "Joe" I said silently, "hey buddy how ya doin!" He had so much enthusiasm in his voice "I won't be coming home tonight Abbie's in the hospital and they aren't saying anything, I'm freaking out man." I had a dull lifeless tone in my voice, "Casp I'm so sorry man, I'll see you tomorrow then, bye mate." His voice dropped a tone. I put down the phone and tears started to fall out, but I couldn't even be bothered to wipe them away. A nurse came and sat down next to me. She turned to face me, "Hello mr.Lee, Abbie is progressing and is now awake, you can go to see her." Yes finally all my waiting has finally paid off. As I walked in I saw her lying there and I never realised how bad Tom actually was. She had seen me walk in and started talking.

Abbie's POV-

I had finally woke up in a room I had never seen before, it was bland and lifeless. People were rushing past, jabbing me with needles. It has finally died down by the time they had realised I had woken. Everyone started to disperse from the room and I saw someone enter. I spotted the blonde hair and blue eyes. I knew it was Caspar. "What happened Casp? How did I get here? Is Tom ok?" I saw him stop and rush over to me. "Olivia he did this to you never talk of him, he got what he deserved." Got what he deserved what did that mean? Tom got me in here. I knew he was bad but never this bad...

----------------------------------------------

A/N-
          Ok so it's still abit slow but Joe is in the next chapter and that's when things start to happen so I hope you are enjoying it and thanks for reading.