Chapter 4 - the party

Olivia's POV-

As I entered the room, all of the YouTube gang had come down from all over! Connor and Jack, Josh and Oli, Zoe and Alfie, Jim and Tanya, and Marcus. I gave everyone a tight hug as they walked in, I haven't seen them all in so long. Typical Caspar shouted come on guys lets get this party started!! So everyone followed each Joe to his party room where he had got beer pong set up. YES! "Is everyone ready to lose?!" I said that because I am a master at beer pong, my uni experience was basically parties every night! Caspar doesn't know, he thinks I can't play beer pong but I'm going to play him and prove him wrong! After we had finished playing beer pong we were all so drunk, you wouldn't believe, we moved everything in the room and made space for us all to sit. As Caspar is probably the biggest party animal and it was his idea for the whole night we let him pick a game to play. Big mistake. He chose, dun, dun,dun, Truth or Dare, not basic at all. Caspar obviously chooses first, "Jack, truth or dare" I've never really seen Caspar talk to jack actually, weird "Dare" Jack had a shake in his voice like he was scared. "I dare you to... Strip down to your underwear and put a pack of ice in your boxers!" Everyone started laughing as Jack said he accepts, soon he was in nothing but his boxers! Joe moved from sitting next to me to go and grab the ice. All you could hear was Jack screaming like a little girl. It was finally Marcus's turn, he turned around to face Joe, "Joe truth or dare, don't be a pussy now!" Marcus said with a little grin appearing on his face, no one wants to be known as the pussy, "Well then, dare!" Joe said cocky but nervous at the same time  "Joe I dare you to snog the person on your right !" As soon as Marcus said that u realised I was sat to his right, oh god, we couldn't possibly, could we, I don't think Caspar would allow it, Joe stared at me awkwardly and then turned straight to Caspar to see what he said "Joe you pussy come on it's only a dare not like it means anything!" Caspar said enthusiastically, with no nerves what so ever. Joe turned to face me, no, I didn't want him to do this, I didn't want a forced kiss, not after what happened with Tom, to late, his lips locked on with mine and I felt a sensation that I never felt with Tom, it was natural not forced what so ever. Are lips disconnected, my face turned a deep shade of crimson as I backed away, I heard everyone start to laugh so i joined in to make it less awkward. I saw the source of the laugh it was Caspar I was really surprised, I thought he would've been really angry! Obviously not. After a few more rounds people started to clear out so we thought we'd call it a night. Caspar was very pushy and said he was going to have the spare room, I was in joes bed and Joe was on the couch. There's no arguing once he's decided something, you can't stop him!

After a nice nights sleep I wake up and had a raging headache, I pulled on my leggings and grabbed one of joes tops cause I couldn't find mine. I walked into the kitchen and saw Joe and Caspar with there heads in there hands, I went over grabbed the cereal poured it into a bowl and got a spoon and sat down and started to eat. "How can you eat that sis, without cereal, you weirdo!" I heard the faint sound of Caspars voice. "Because it's nice, try it sometime, and pass me the paracetamol." Caspar threw it at me and it hit me in the face. "Ouch, you dick." I took one out and threw it at his head, right in the forehead. Ha. I broke into laughter joined by Joe and the sound of Caspar moaning.

Later that day-

We all felt a tiny bit better so we decided to have a movie marathon, fun. Caspar sat on the chair, Joe was on the other day. So me and Joe were on the sofa, both under the blanket. Caspar decided to put on a Harry Potter marathon cause why not. We all talked our heads off. It got to about 12am as Caspar fell asleep on the chair, but me and Joe continued to talk until it got to 2am when I drifted away and my head fell on his shoulder.

A/N-

Hope your enjoying the story, I think it's ok, not the best but ok, it's still quite slow but yeah.