5.) Preparations

"You are no longer Levi. You are slave 2197. A slave for your eventual masters enjoyment. A pet. A toy. Nothing more. I am here to make sure of that. I will be the one to break you, the one to train you, and I, Thomas,  will be the one you will forever be beneath," Thomas stated. "You will not speak unless told and you will live to serve."

"No regard for your own pleasure, safety, or comfort.  You will be broken and molded into the perfect slave. Do you understand? Do you understand that you are worthless? That you are no longer a person? That you are now an animal? Do you understand 2197?"

"Yes sir, I understand"

+++++

1 year later 

I don't know how long I have been in this room but it felt like an eternity. I wasn't really sure why I was even in here. I tried to do everything the trainer said and I have followed all of his orders to the best of my ability. My trainer called this area the ' Correctional Unit', but I still can't determine what needs corrected. I could barely hear my trainer's voice over the speakers over the constant noise of the ice water that I was being showered with. He rattled out a the names of the positions I have learned; Sit, Kneel, Present, the Punishment position, the Holding position, the Waiting position, etc.

 Over time I messed up a position or I did not hold it exactly to his liking, this was when the water somehow got colder. The water never stopped, I hardly slept, and I was growing weaker and weaker. He noticed this and switched from holding the positions to reciting the lessons word for word. 

" 2197 is a slave that is to be used as a toy or a pet, and 2197 is no longer a person. 2197 is an object who lives to please its master." 

Over and over the rules were pounded into my memory. My wolf tried to help numb me in the beginning but as this training goes on, it too has seemed to abandon me. That is what I have concluded was the reason for my stay in the Correctional Unit. Without my inner wolf I was half of myself. I had been completely broken and my trainer knew it.

3 years later 

My trainer has successfully completed the object training and I have slowly earned my status as a high ranked slave. My trainer has decided that I will be is greatest product yet. This is both  exciting and terrifying. furthering my lessons is exciting because even though I cannot feel my wolf the omega genes within me naturally lead me to be obedient.

 It is terrifying because as I have said the omega instincts are still with me and with every day that passes, I feel myself sinking further and further into my instincts. I fear that I will never be free to feel again. My body has become numb from the many punishments and the scars that cover my body will never truly allow me to be free. Thomas will have a hold on me forever, even if it is within my own mind. The lessons I have learned and all of the punishments circle through my head.

I remember my name is Levi and I remember the words of the pack. No one wants a useless omega. All packs kill the weak and I am as weak as any wolf could ever be. Thomas has informed me that I am one of the few wolves that has been trained for this life. He often taunts me with the fact by showing my weakness and reaffirming his place above me.  

Sadly I fear the last bits of that though will happen for real. I cringe at the thought of him above me but I have no right to deny him the right. The strong breed while the weak are bred. 

2 years later

Thomas has told me that I am nearing the end of my training. I have been taught how a proper slave is to behave and through harsh punishments and pain I have come one of the highest ranked slaves in the industry.

 I say this not to brag, it is merely fact. I am punished for every infraction, forced to endure the worst situations, and I am treated worse than the new slaves that are brought in off the street. 

My trainer has broken me, forced into his ideal slave, broken me again, and he has stolen the most important thing a werewolf could have... my wolf. My poor wolf has been beaten down and locked within the cage of my mind. He remains trapped as I am. He is forced into his cell and held there by the memories that Thomas has given me. He will not be free until I am free and even then he may choose to leave me. 

I don't know why he remains isolated and imprisoned. He could have completely abandoned me and left me as one of the humans. I was thankful he choose to stay but I also harbored a guilt for the pain that has come to him. If I had been better he would not experience the pain I have felt and he wouldn't have to see the worthless slave I have become. 

Present Day 

Tonight was my last night with Thomas, but I know that tonight will be worse than all 6 of the last years I have been kept here. This morning I was pulled out of my bed a.k.a. the cage that has housed me for the last 6 years and thrown into a shipping crate. Before the door was locked, my neck was jerked to the side and a needle was forced into the side of my neck. 

The last thing I remember was Thomas rubbing my neck where the injection was administered and telling me to relax and sleep. I don't know where I was transported to or what time it was but I was removed from the crate on an airport tarmac. The sun was now high in the sky so I assumed that we had taken a 5 or 6 hour long flight from Colorado to somewhere. 

Thomas secured a collar around my throat and led me towards a car with heavily tinted windows. Thomas pulled out his phone and started a call. I could hear loud cursing from the other end of the phone and then listened as my trainer explained that they were late because a storm system had forced them to land in Ohio for three hours. He hung up the phone and cursed at the window. I sat silently and awaited instruction. 

My trainer turned to me and rubbed the area where I had received the injection. As he felt around it I began to relax. The collar around my throat didn't bother the sensitive area and for that I was glad. After a while, the car we were in came to a stop in front of a large warehouse. I was pulled out of the car and into the building. I was thrown into a prep room where I was cleaned. I was not as wild about the next room, it was here that I was to be pierced. Thomas decided to pierce both of my ears, the tip of my member, and my tongue. I was thankful that they did the facial piercing first and then knocked me out again with the needle in my neck before the final piercing. I awoke later and found myself half woozy on a bed. 

This was very strange for me, not only because I was still being under the effects of the needle, but because couldn't remember the last time I had been in a bed. I slept in wolf form in my crate before coming here and I have slept in my crate at the auction house since. I heard Thomas enter the room and felt the bed dip as he sat beside me. He turned my head away and gave me another injection.

By now my neck was so numb that I couldn't even feel the needle slip in. I heard Thomas move to the other side of the room but I was too weak to turn my head to see what he was doing I heard a man mumbling through the room but I couldn't make out what he was saying. Thomas cursed and grabbed a branding iron that had my number, #2197, on it. 

I watched helplessly as he brought it closer and closer to the scarred flesh on my pectoral muscle. He entered me as the hot metal burned my flesh I screamed out from the pain of the brand and the pain of my rear as Thomas forced himself into me. I heard a crash and Thomas cursing before he suddenly left my body. I could hear low grunts and growls coming from across the room. I let out a small whimper as I caught a whiff of the new male. 

Of all people it had to be an Alpha. He was going to tear me to shreds, I heard his quick steps come towards the bed but fell into unconsciousness as the drug I had been injected with kicked in. I saw the snarling faces of my former pack and the grinning Thomas as the looked at my worthless form. 

All the training, all the torture, the suffering would all be gone. The Alpha would finally release me from this existence and my wolf wouldn't have to suffer any longer. We had given up hope for a mate, what self respecting wolf would want a weak, worthless omega slave as their mate. No I was ready to die. 

Then I would finally be free. 

+++++

(word count- 1688)