15.) Meeting the Beast

Levi awoke to an empty bed. The Alpha's bed. The Omega was conflicted, was he supposed to stay on the bed where he had been placed, move to the floor where he belonged, was he supposed to seek out his Alpha, or was he supposed to- wait his Alpha?  

Levi scolded himself, there was no his. He was property - a pet- and property most certainly did not own anything. Especially their owners. A heavy rhythm of footfalls pulled Levi from his inner chastisement. Levi drew the covers over his head as the steps ended near the bedroom's door. A small whimper forced its way from Levi's chest as the door's handle was twisted and a new wolf entered the room. 

Upon hearing the click of the closing door, Levi pulled the covers down far enough to spot a shapely woman with honey blonde hair standing in front of the door. 

The woman was scowling at a strange box while furiously hitting her fingers over the top. Suddenly she brought the box up to her ear and looked towards Levi's form on the bed. She glared at him and Levi ducked back under the covers. Another voice mumbled through the room after a beep. 

The blonde listened to the other voice before growling, "I don't understand why I of all people have to watch the runt. It's so pathetic. I don't understand how the boss could possibly pick his waste over me. Little brat won't even get out of the bed. Lazy little bitch." Levi heard the cruel words of the woman and jumped into action. 

He flew off the comfortable bed and threw himself at the woman's feet. How could he so easily forget his place?

Levi's wolf whimpered and pushed to take control, but Levi's need to obey forced him to keep focus. He could feel his wolf claw at the wall Thomas had built in his mind. He was drawn from his inner struggle as he felt a sharp pain in his left side. The dominant woman had kicked him. "Stupid mutt can't even listen to fucking directions!" 

Levi froze, the punishment for ignoring a dominant would be horrible. Levi was pushed down onto the hardwood beneath him as the woman growled above him, her heeled foot pressed firmly between the Omega's shoulders. Levi's lip began to bleed as he dug his teeth into the tender flesh in an attempt to stifle the whimpers that were threatening to escape his chest as the she-wolf dug the heel of her stiletto into his skin. 

She ground the sharp heel into the skin of his back and shoved his tender chest into the floor. The familiar scent of his blood filled his nose as the cuts on his chest ripped open and began to seep onto the floor. He feared the punishment for getting his unworthy blood on the pristine floors he was currently forced against.

 A gasp escaped Levi when the door was thrown open and a deep growl filled the room as the Alpha smelt his mate's blood. Levi watched as the Alpha's eyes went completely black. This wasn't the Alpha Levi had come to know. 

No, this Alpha was terrifying. 

Levi shook as the male ripped the she-wolf off his back and threw her against the wall beside the door. Whimpering, the she-wolf pressed herself into the wall as the Alpha approached. "U-uh hello boss, I was just watching the runt. He uh a-attacked me and I was just protecting myself. Really we should p-put him down, crazy little savag-" Her words were cut-off by the Alpha's snarl.

His hand slammed into the wall beside her head and she whimpered as she heard the voice of the Beast, the most ruthless side of the Boss, "He is mine, and I will have you punished for these lies and the crimes you have committed against your future Luna." 

The Alpha watched the fear in her eyes turn to fury as he said the last word. Her eyes shifted towards Levi's quaking body on the floor. She growled and spat at his submissive form. Returning her gaze to the Alpha she gasped as she saw the raw fire in the Beast's eyes. 

She shakily swallowed before leveling her gaze with the Alpha's and growling out, "I am the Luna, not some pathetic little dog.

The Alpha moved his hands towards the she-wolf's neck intent on killing the one who dared harm and insult his mate. 

His mate.

He quickly cast his little mate a glance and the Beast, the most monstrous wolf, Boss of the top mafia, and the strictest Alpha on the eastern seaboard nearly whimpered at the sight of his mate's fear-glazed eyes. He didn't want his mate to see him in this beastly state. 

The poor Omega was already terrified of him, killing the wolf in front of him definitely wouldn't help him gain the Omega's trust. He wrenched the she-wolf out of the door, pausing when he heard his little mate's whimper as he left. He tried to meet Levi's eyes but he had lost his mate to the rules of his prior imprisonment. 

He growled out a low "stay" to his mate and nearly cried when he saw his mate's face go blank and saw his body slump down onto the floor. 

He let out a sigh and drug the she-wolf into the hallway, kicking the door shut behind him. He handed the wolf to his beta Saxon and called the medic. Punishing the bitch could wait, his mate needed him now.