Chapter 2

This "Harry Styles" is tearing my bricks off one-by-one.

"I guess so, Diana." he says with a chuckle, "So, what should I do?"

"You can put the chairs up on the tables?" I say questionably.

"Sure." Harry says with a dimpled smile. Omygosh. He has dimples. Dimples. 

I guess he say me smiling without teeth, because now he's looking at me curiously. 

"Why did you just say dimples?" 

Oh, I don't know, because dimples are what gets me. So I may have said it, because I do random things without thinking, Mr. Styles.

I decide to be playful. "What? I did?" I causally say, stretching out each vowel.

"Yeah, you did. And are we almost done, I am bored." Harry says with a hint of a whine.

"We are done. You don't have to drive me, honestly. You're probably bored of me." I speak, with all truth. Why would he go a find me, and then drive me to my place. Plus, no one has ever been this nice to me. Even if it's nothing to him, it's the nicest thing done for me.

 "I insist." Harry says charmingly. 

Why am I talking to him? I've never had a conversation with a stranger before. So why him? 

"Sorry, Harry." I say carefully. "I don't usually talk to anyone, so consider your self lucky...but I really should get back to my deserted house." I say and he just looks at me. Like he's been rejected.

"Harry, don't look at me like that! I just, don't need a ride. I'm okay. I promise?" I comes out more like a question. Harry is just still looking at me.

I move closer to him and his eyes follow me. I grab his hand and the keys to my job, that I've stayed at for far too long. It's nearly ten!

"C'mon Harry.. jeez, you are heavy." I mumble. At least he's following me. I have no idea what he's trying to pull. A shocked state. It's him trying to be funny, I can tell. I can also tell that he's terrible at telling jokes. I mean, I am dragging him by his hand out of the store. I don't understand him.

He is one confusing boy, even if I have known him for an hour.

Harry breaks free from my loose grasp. I turn around, and he's just sitting there singing Wannabe by the Spice Girls.

"YOO, I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I WANT, WHAT I REALLY REALLY WANT," he sings, and I'm just glaring at him, because there is an obnoxious adult sitting before me. 

He switches voices, " SO TELL ME WHATCHA WANT, WHATCHA REALLY REALLY WANT,"

He switches back to the first voice, "I WANNA, I WANNA, I WANNA, I WANNA" then back to his normal voice, "Take you to your house."

I just stare at him.

Is this how normal 19 or 20 year old men act? Or is it just this guy?

Harry stands up, "Can I, please." he begins, "Or an even better idea! You can come and meet the rest of the band!" He can't be serious.

"So, you just sang the Spice Girls, and now you want me to meet your 'world known' band. And here's the big one, I have known you for," I take my iPod out of my back pack and press the home button, "one hour and fourteen minutes."

"Yeah.." Harry replies sheepishly.

"Yeah I'll go, only one condition." This'll be good.

"And what is that condition?" Harry doesn't know what's coming.

"You have to drive me around, when I say so, whenever, whatever. For....a month" He doesn't seemed fazed. "Okay, it's not like I have much better to do." He replies with a smile.

Okay, cool, I have Harry Styles driving me around for a month.

"Well, let's go meet the rest of them?" 

"Sure." I say, Harry says and he starts walking over to a black Range Rover. 

I follow and start thinking.

How did this random stranger get me to go to their house in an hour and fourteen minutes? 

How did he get me to show emotion?

How did he get me to come out of my shell?

I realize I am just standing in the road look at Harry. I get a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach and my knees feel weak. What the fuck is going on, Styles. 

Conclusion: He's an alien.

Part 2

Harry's POV

I look behind my shoulder expecting to see a girl with olive skin and green eyes with hair that put in a braid. I stop when she's not there. 

I turn around and see that she at least 20 feet away from me.

She raises her arm, sticking he index finger at me.

"ALIEN." I start laughing. Why do I always meet the weird girls? Of course I mean that jokingly. 

I hear Diana laughing and I look up from my hysterical fit. 

"I can't believe I just did that." Diana says while she's curled up in a ball on the damaged road.

"I don't understand, but I understand that you're a funny person."

She grows silent, and looks up at me, "You think I am funny?" She looks like a lost puppy.

"Yeah..? Has no one said that to you before?" I say, completely curious. She nods. 

"Lets get in the car, you look cold." I help her up off the ground and unlock the car.

I guide her to the passenger and open the door for her. After she seat belts herself in, I find myself around the car, while I see a huge camera flash.

Fuck. 

I run to the door for myself and put the keys in the car and drive off in less than ten seconds. 

"What was the flash that made you run into the car?" Diana pipes up.

Should I lie and say lightening? No. probably not. Its not even raining. "Paparazzi. You'll be on twitter and rumoured as my girlfriend by tomorrow."

Diana doesn't say anything. 

"You'll get mobbed if you have work tomorrow. And your uniform is on, so they'll know where you work, even if there are 6 Starbucks in London."

Diana still stays silent.

"Nothing to say?" 

"Why would the paparazzi take a picture of you? I mean you can't be that famous right?"

"Believe it, sweetheart."

Diana looks at me with hateful eyes and then it fades to sadness. "Don't call me sweetheart, that's what she called me this morning."

"Who?"

"Nothing."

"Tell me, please?" I ask pleadingly.

"No one." She looks sad and mad at the same time.

I decide to change the topic, "The guys don't know where I went, because I kinda stormed out." I say shyly. 

She doesn't say anything and we reach a red light that always takes a little while to go to green. 

I reach over to Diana and take her face gently so that she is staring at me, under my finger tips is her soft skin. Now she's looking at me, and she was crying. Why would she be crying?