Chapter 8

~dedicated to @hollyericksonn bc she gave me the ideas for this chapter tHaNk tHe lOrD~

I open the window blinds to see if I should be walking to work or using my skateboard. Outside I see a black Range Rover sitting in the direction I would go to work. Odd.

I close the blinds and head down the stairs, to see if I can see their faces by any chance. I check the window by the door and see if the car is still there. 

They are, who is it? I honestly shouldn't be worrying about this so much. They could be for the neighbours. Right? I guess since I have 10 minutes left I should probably use my skateboard to get to Starbucks. I grab it and head out the door. 

The car's not there now. What.

How.

What.

Ugh.

I get to the bottom of the sidewalk and I wish I would've grabbed a coat but I start skating to Starbucks. Fab, fab, fab.

----

I to Starbucks and Randy is there. I don't like Randy.

One reason being that he hit on me and when I rejected him he called me "prude" and a "whore".

I don't understand because both of those are opposites so how could I be both. Ugh, Randy.

"Still don't wanna go out with this?" Randy mentions and just squint my eyes towards him.

"Go away cunt-a-copter." I say as I walk into the backroom where we have cubbies and put our purses or anything else we happen to have. I walk back out to the area I make all the coffee for snobby people who could really care less about my exsistance.

I see Randy serving someone. It's Harry.

sorry i dont update often really i will have people remind me to more often bc i have alot of my friends reading it. :) 

thanks sooooooooooooooooo fucking much for actaully being here and reading this even though i am awful at updating. i love you all and just remember to vote and comment :))))))