Chapter 4

Harry reaches into his pocket for the house that all the boys meet up at and they live seperatley on different floors in the house. Everyone meets in the first floor, which is Niall's, Harry explained to me.

Harry unlocks the door, and the door reveals 4 boys all stacked on the couch on their phones.

Surprising.

I'd do the same, so I should shut up.

They all look up and look at Harry worriedly.

"HARRY! WHERE WERE YOU?!" The really buff one shouts, he has short brown hair, and brown eyes.

Harry groans. "I was around. I was just ticked off is all." 

The buff one sighs, and the guy with blonde hair, and absolutly gorgeous blue eyes comes up behind Liam, and looks at Harry, then at me, and then keeps staring at me.

I look around to see the other guy with sandy brown feathered hair, and peircing blue eyes, is just staring at me.

This is awkward. They're all staring at me. And I feel like disappearing.

"What." I ask, sternly.

"What's your name?" The guy with darker features and a quiff asks me.

"Diana.." 

"That's one of the songs on our album guys!!" The blonde one exclaims, all of them start cheering, except for Harry.

"Sit down," Harry speaks up,"Do you guys want to play Truth or Dare, or something?"

"I've never played.." I speak up and they all look at me with disbelief written in their features.

"How." The one with brown hair and brown eyes says.

They all share their "yeah" and "wow" while I stand their awkwardly.

"I still have no idea who anyone is except for Harry." I say and they look at me.

Harry chirps in, "She also claims she has no idea who we are either." 

"Really?" The one with brown hair and blue eyes says.

"Again, I have no idea who any one is." I say frantically.

"Oh yeah," Harry sits two glasses of water on the granite table, "That's Louis," Louis waves his hand, "That's Niall," Niall winks at me, causing me to blush, "That's Zayn," Zayn seems to be doing his own thing, and he's smiling at his screen, "and that's Liam." Harry finishes and Liam greets me with a hug.

"Nice to meet you, Diana." and I'm sorry to say, but I didn't feel, easy and secure when he gave me a hug. It's weird, I know.

"Let's play Truth or Dare!! Now!!" Louis exclaims.

Part 2 

Now, we are playing Truth or Dare, after Niall explained the simple rules to me.

I haven't been picked to be dared, or to speak the truth on whatever subject they choose.

It's Niall's turn, and he scans our small group excluding Zayn, because he stalked into his floor, without a goodbye. To anyone.

Rude.

Niall's eyes land on me. "Diana, truth or dare." 

"Truth." and Harry and Liam boo in the background.

Niall thinks for a second. "What's your favorite song from any one of our albums. Easy, right?" 

"It would be easy if I even knew what your songs were." I remark. 

"Boys, we should sing 'Story of My Life' " and all of them nod. 

"I'll go get your gutair and someone go get Zayn." Liam says, and Harry volunteers to go get Zayn. Leaving me, Louis, and Niall. 

First Author's Note (A/N)

Hiii. My name is Margeaux. (Margo) and this is my story. I am sorry about the begining, kinda grusome. So, sorry about that. Lol. I really hope you enjoy the story. It will get better I promise. 

Can you vote on your favorite chapter? It doesn't take long to tap on vote, and feel free to comment what you think will happen!!