Chapter 4

Cameron walked away and I stretched out on my towel. I tried not to think about it but my anxiety got the best of me.
"Hey Mabel! We're going to go into the ocean. Want to come?" Sara asked me with a smile.
"I guess I could dip my feet in." Truthfully, I'm a horrible swimmer. I never really learned, but I don't want to seem like a chicken or a coward. I followed Sara down to the shore and I walked along the dock as the others waded into the water. I walked down to the end of the dock. Sara started floating, as she couldn't touch the bottom. So I figured that I wouldn't be able to either. A few of the boys played chicken wars while Sara and I talked.
"How is it that the boys are a year older than us yet so immature?" Sara asked me jokingly, the same smile she always wore plastered to her lips.
"Maybe it's a guy thing. At least Hayes has an excuse. I mean, him being a freshman and all." I replied. Hayes called Sara over and I looked at the beach scene. Jack J was playing chicken wars with all of the Grier siblings. Jack G and Shawn were playing catch with a beach ball. Cameron was nowhere to be found. Suddenly I felt a pair of hands shove me into the water. I gasped for air as I sunk, bobbing up and down, sputtering as I neared the surface. I managed to get someone's attention. I saw a tall figure come towards me, my eyesight blurred from the water. I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around me and I saw dark hair as the person holding me set me down on the dock. I saw Sara come towards me, worried, and I blacked out.

A/N
Oooooo cliffhanger. I doubt anybody will read this but hey I hope you like the story. Comment who you think the rescuer was below.