Chapter 6

Chapter 6 .

Christopher pov,

Next morning

Maybe I'm crazy or maybe I'm trying to find love, but usually I'm not that blind to see you lady, but I'm trying to get you outta this club, cause when we in the car panties go down, and when I get you to the crib im gonna put in down, you know you got me standing up so I gotta lay it down, we gone wake up the neighbors, trying make you disabled

After the verse I motion them to stop the beat.

"We'll pick this up tomorrow." I said putting the headphones back in the mic and walking out the booth.

"Ight man. I got something to do anymore, I'll be back in two hours to edit it." He said getting up and dapping me up.

"Most definitely." I said sitting in the chair. I heard him close the door behind him. For some reason fucking Rihanna been on my mind lately.

Don't get me wrong I don't want her at all, but I don't know if it's because she's getting really popular around the world now. Something just not normal with the guy.

I get my phone out my hoodie pocket and texting Jadah.

Me: Jadah can you meet me at the studio?
Me: you can even bring the kids.

I hate double texting but when I only double text Jadah or my mother it's okay. My mother be with the shits.

I checked the time and it read 5:31 pm. I sit and wait for Jadah to replied. In the mean time I just played that verse seeing if I needed to do any changes.

I nodded my head to the beat then hearing my phone ding indicating somebody text me.

Jadah😌: Sure & the kids are over your mother's house.

Me: perfect

I put my phone back down and listening to the verse again. I got a blunt from my hoodie pocket along with the lighter and lighting it up.

>>

About 32 minutes later Jadag came through the door. I smile standing up and pulling her into a hug. God knows I miss her.

Jadah pov,

As soon as I step foot inside that studio weed hit my nose. I looked up at Chris eyes and seeing them blood shot.

"Having fun?" I asked sitting on a stool.

"Something like that." He chuckled reaching a blunt towards me. I shook my head.

"I trying to stay away from that stuff." I said, he nods. "So what you want?" I asked.

"I just wanna hang with you." He mumbled.

"Chris it's okay to miss Karrueche. That's acceptable." I said. He just looked at me.

"Fuck that bitch. I miss you." He said looking at me with those red ass eyes.

"Chris that's the weed talking." I chuckled.

"No Jadah it isn't." He said getting up. I just looked at him. "I fucking miss you with all my heart." He said putting his hands on my waist. My heart starting beating fast boy. "I love you." He said.

My eyes widen. All these years we knew each other that's his first time telling me that he loves me. I just wish he meant it.

"Chris I love you too, but I'm not in love with you." I said pushing him away.

"You're really going to pick Bryson over me." He chuckled shaking his head. "I can't believe you." He added.

"And you picked Rihanna over me remember." I said. He was speechless. "That's what I thought." I said getting off the stool.

"Jadah." He said stopping me. I turn around facing him. "Look me straight in the eyes and tell me you're not in love with me." He said. I just looked at him and walked away.

Chris pov,

9:12 pm.

"Bro I fucking knew she's still in love with me. She couldn't look a nigga in the eyes." I said running my hand through my hair.

"Stop fuckin' playin'. Dat gurl don't won't yo ass nigga." Aug said throwing the rest of his Sprite back.

"Shut yo ass up nigga. Jadah still want my ass and everybody know it." I said.

"Don't look lik dat' on social media." August said reaching me his phone. I got the phone looking at the screen. I saw a picture of her and Bryson all cuddled up looking into each other eyes smiling.

My confidence just went through the floor. I don't wanna say my heart broke because I let her go away. She looks so happy with that nigga. I just wish I could have another chance. I reached August back his phone.

"Damn." I mumbled. He shrugged looking at me.

"I kno' man. At least yuh' can go' back ta' bein' a hoe." He chuckled.

"I don't wanna go out fucking these bitches. I just want Jadah back nigga. Help me get her back." I sighed.

"I can't do dat nigga. She to in love. Jus' make ole dude life hell round ha' ." He said.

"Nigga how?" I asked looking at him like he's stupid. He chuckled.

"Hell I don't kno' , I thought yuh' did." He chuckled.

Bryson pov,

Jadah took the kids to go get some ice cream so I'm over here bored by my self. I was laying on the couch, but I got a little hungry so I was about to go to the kitchen but somebody knocked on the door.

"Finally." I mumbled turning around walking towards the door then opening it. My mouth dropped seeing who it was. "What are you doing here Karrueche?" I asked. She pushed me back busting through the door. "Are you stupid." I said leaving the door open.

"Close the door." She chuckled biting her lip.

"Girl you better leave, Jadah on her way back and she already going to fuck you up on sight." I said leaving the door open. "Now leave before she beat both of our asses." I added.

"I'm not scared of her baby boy." She chuckle. Oh my fuck.