Prolouge

This book is about angels, demons, and humans coexisting. Most of the logic behind the existence of demons and angels is based off of some theology from the bible, the show Supernatural, the Internet, and some of my own logic. The history is very much the same from America's and the world's history. Well, some of the world wars will be changed, because demons come into play and angels being dicks
(Supernatural reference). Also, demons look like how I, and some internet pictures say they look. So, if some of my theology is wrong, I know, probably. Again, it's kind of whatever I say goes.

If you know the show supernatural, then you know Mark Pelligrino as Lucifer. I loved the character, not what he did, but how he portrayed the devil. I do not agree with everything my characters do, nor do I condone the behavior. I thought the story sounded like an interesting idea, so I am making my own take on everything.

I am no way an expert on bird anatomy. Though I do know that humans don't have the muscles and organs to fly. So think of Angels and Demons like this. God made them with his mystical magic, and boom, their bodies are capable of flight without changing the look of their body. They now have organs to help sustain the altitude they can reach and muscles to get them into the air. The exterior looks much the same to when you walk down the street and see people. They do still molt like a bird (besides demons, they don't have feathers) so that's a thing.

There will be heavy abuse and bullying plus foul words and names. Again, I don't agree with everything my characters do. Read at your own risk.

Hope you like my book/story. Not sure if I'm going to make it a series. If you want to give me ideas on my characters or give me characters, that would be greatly appreciated.