Come And Get It

Part 1

“My name is Juliana Hernandez. I am currently sixteen years old and I live in Calabasas, Los Angeles, California with my best friend Sarah Smith and My mom Ericka Ortiz. Sarah and I are both in the eleventh graded. We have known each other since kindergarten. We both attend Venice High School.”

*During school, in the cafeteria*

“Hey Julie, we should go to the mall after school today” Sarah said.

“Yeah, maybe” I said.

“Oh my God; look Julie” Sarah said excitedly.

“What?” I asked confused.

“Justin” she said while pointing to him.

“Put your hand down. Do you want him to think we’re some kind of weirdos?” I said while pushing her hand down.

“Sorry!” Sarah said.

*My point of view*

I really liked Justin a lot. He had amazing hair, beautiful eyes, and a perfect smile. He was way out of my league and I think he has a crush on Sarah.

*Justin walked over to Sarah and me*

“Hey Sarah” Justin said with a big smile on his face.

“Hi Justin” Sarah said.

“Hi. It’s Jackie right?” Justin asked me.

“No! It’s Julie” I said annoyed.

“Oh. Sorry. Anyways; do you guys wanna go to a party tonight? It’s at my house at eight o’clock until one o’clock.”

“Ehh…I don’t know. We’ll think about it” Sarah said.

“Aight; I’m really hoping to see you there” Justin said while winking at Sarah.

*Justin walked off with his friends*

“Wow! Did you see that?” Sarah asked while quietly screaming.