Part 21

“Oh yeah, my cousin is coming into town this afternoon. She’s the same age as us. Maybe you can hang out with her” Justin suggested.

“Yeah, maybe.”

“Alright bye.” Justin said.

“Bye.”

*Justin left the house. I was bored and didn’t have anything to do. My mom came down the stairs.*

“Where’d your boyfriend go?” my mom asked.

“Why? It’s not like you care.” I said.

“I just don’t like what he did.” My mom said.

“What did he do?” I asked.

“He ruined you and Sarah’s friend ship.”

“He didn’t ruin anything. I ruined it ok?”

“Whatever. Anyways do you want to go grocery shopping with me? I need to buy some food for this party tonight.”

“What party?”

“It’s just some of my co-workers and me. I told them we can have the party here tonight.”

“Well I don’t want to go.”

“Ok fine. Don’t be mad at me. I just don’t think he’s as trustworthy as you think he is.”

“You just saw him so how would you know?” I said.

“I just know.”

“Whatever.” I said while storming up the stairs.

*My mom left. I went back downstairs and got on the computer. I logged on to my Facebook. I had 15 unread messages. When I checked there was a whole bunch of messages calling me all types of names such as, a whore, slut, tramp, bop, goer, hoe, bitch. People asked how could you do that to your best friend? I felt so ashamed. I begin to cry. I texted Justin. *