Part 18

Text: Wake up sweetheart. If you don't start living your life, the world is going to keep moving on without you.

*I smiled at the text. I got up and washed up. I went downstairs to go eat some cereal. I didn’t really have anything to do because Sarah wasn’t my friend anymore. My mom came down the stairs.*

“Can you go check the mail for me honey?” my mom asked.

“Sure.” I said.

*My mom handed me the mailbox keys. I went outside. I opened the mailbox and I was going through the mail. I saw Justin pull up. He got out the car and walked over to me.*

“Hey babe.” He said while giving me a hug and kiss.

“Hey.”

“Are you busy today?”

“No. Why?”

“I wanted to see if you wanted to go to the movies tonight. With me and some of my friends.”

“Uhm….”

*I saw Sarah walk out of her house to go check her mail. She looked at me and rolled her eyes.*

“Bitch.” She said to me.

*I didn’t say anything.*

“Don’t worry about her” Justin said.

“I don’t know what I was thinking.”

“What are you talking about?” Justin asked confused.

“I should’ve never agreed to go out with you. I knew it was wrong but I like you so much and she knew I liked you.”

“Juliana, if you liked me a lot like you say you do, you wouldn’t be doing this right now.”

*I didn’t say anything*

“Come on” Justin said while grabbing my hand and walking towards my house