chapter 1

I was breath taken by the crisp autumn air as I walked onto my front porch. It was the middle of November and I was outside wearing a strapless, mid-thigh blue dress.

The party in the house was suppose to be my party, but it seems as if cherry, the most popular girl in school, took credit for everything. I was annoyed at this because not only does she torture me at school, but she also tries to act like nothing happened in front of Justin. Justin is the schools cutest guy and every girl in school likes him, especially me. Nobody knows this because I knew that if cherry found out, I would never have the normal life of a 17 year old again.
"Jaime, you okay out here" my best friend Ashley asked, knocking me out of my thoughts.
"I'm fine" I lied.
"Jaime, I have known you for 12 years now. What is wrong? You aren't in the party that you threw" she finally finished.
"I don't want to deal with cherry" I sighed. With that, Ashley grabbed my wrist and dragged me in side to the party in which I wish I never threw.

I wasn't surprised when Ashley brought me to where cherry was flirting with yet another guy.
"Cherry, one question for you," Ashley started
"Who's party is this" she ended.
"Oops, ugly alert, we should probably get out of here babe" she said as she turned to the guy next to her and stood up. That's when Ashley did something I never thought she would do. She slapped cherry a crossed her face. That's when everything  broke lose. Cherry and Ashley were pulling hair, slapping, and punching each other. I knew this was going no where and If someone was stupid enough to call the police, we would all be screwed.

"EVERYONE OUT!!!!!!" I screamed at a pitch I didn't know that I had. This was the worst party ever and my mom would be home in one hour. She didn't know that I had a party and if she saw the mess I would be grounded for life. As everyone started to leave I heard the worst car I could ever hear pull on the drive way. It wasn't my mom, it was the police. I guess people are that stupid.

***************************
Okay, I know that was the worst story ever. But plz, don't stop reading. I will update when I have at least one comment and I vote. Every page I have, I will have 5 questions for you to answer. And if you don't like the story or the questions, then your a hater and I hope you step on a Lego!!! Love you guys and I am not that mean and I won't bite. Just look up "evilspongebob2" and ask her.
P.s. she is my bff and a really cool person.
Anyway, here are the questions

1. Why do you think cherry hates Jaime so much?

2. What do you think of ashley?

3.what do you think of Jaime

4.what should Jaime's mom be like

5.what do you think the cops will do about everything?

Plz vote and comment,

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!😘😘😘
p.s. if you like the story plz don't step on a Lego!!