Chapter 4

I had no idea of what I was getting myself into. I knew everyone was going to be suspicious about me dating Justin. Everyone knew Justin hated me, well, not hated me but you know what I mean. I knew that if Justin found out, he would tell everyone that it was a lie. I never actually got to know Justin, I just knew that he was cute.
As I stood there not realizing what I was doing, the police officers booming voice scared me and knocked me back to reality.
"I'm sorry Jaime, you're going to have to come down to the station with me until we can clear this up but for now, your under arrest. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say or....." I didn't really care at the moment because I was thinking about the Justin situation. Does he have a girlfriend? I thought to myself. This was going to be hard and I didn't know what to do.
As the police officer adjusted the handcuffs to fit my wrists, I stood there and stared off thinking about all that has happened tonight. That's when my mom bursted through the door and yelled at everyone to get out. Everyone did as she said while all saying things related to "yes ma'am" and "I am so sorry". I thought of what my mom would think when she heard what else came out of those mouths at school.
Shortly after everyone left, my mom watched in confusion as the police gently (to my surprise) pushed me in the car. My mom tried to ask them many times what happened and they all told her she would have to come down to the station.
After everything that happened finally set in, I became furious at myself and cherry. I was even a little mad at Ashley.
As soon as we arrived at the police station, I saw my mom pull in to the parking lot. As they pulled my out of the car, I knew I was BIG trouble.
***************************Hey guys, can you guys plz vote and comment. If you guys have any books you are writing/wrote and I will gladly check them out. Just write your book name and who it is by. Here are the questions.

1. What will Jaime's mom say?

2. What will Jaime's story be?

3. How do you think the police will react to the story?

4. Will the police believe her story?

5. What will cherry think?

Thank you guys! Luv you and remember, vote and comment!!!until next time😘😘😘