Chapter 2

As I herd than banging of the police on the door, all I could do was panic. I had never been in trouble by the police before and if someone told the police about the fight, my best friend would spend the night in jail and I had no money to bail her out.
Everything went silent and I let go of a breath that I didn't realize I was holding.I whispered for everyone to stay still and be calm even though I couldn't relax. I straightened out my dress and walked up to the front door and slowly turn the cold metal knob.
As the door slowly creaked open. I took a deep breath and started to speak but nothing came out.
"Hi...um...I...uh..." I tried to say but miserably failed.
"Where was the fight young lady?" The officer asked in a stern voice. I looked down and what seemed like hours, I finally told him where the fight was.

"I was the one in the fight. The other girl ran". I said and realized, I was in deep trouble.
***************************
Okay, terrible, I know. All I can say is I tried. If you read my other story " Whole Again" you will remember sunfox1217. Just remember to look her up and read her books. And the questions now.

1.what happens to cherry and Ashley?

2. Does anyone stick up for Jaime?

3. If you think someone sticks up for her, who?

4. What do you think her mom will say?

5. What do you think the cops do to Jaime?

Comment and vote plz. Love you guys!!!remember 2 people to look up, sunfox1217 and evilspongebob2

Peace!!!✌✌✌