Chapter 3

As I stood there looking down, I could see in the corner of me eye that the police officer was is shock. My mother was very strict and if she her the slightest bit of music from neighbor kids, the police were called. The police knew me and my mother very well, sadly.
"What caused the fight?" The officer said with a little bit of shock still hinting in his voice. I had nothing to say. Come on think!!
"Uh...I...we...oh...um she kept talking about my boyfriend." I told the officer. What was I getting my self into?
I had to keep this going and I had nobody to be my fake boyfriend.
"Really? You have a boyfriend? Like a boy would date you. If you really are dating a boy, who is it?" Cherry said as if acting cool. Although, I bet she didn't realize how idiotic she look with her dollar store lipstick smeared all over her face.
I didn't know what to say, nobody was willing to be my boyfriend.
I stood there for a moment knowing that I looked totally stupid. I looked from the edge of my peripheral vision and saw cherry with her arms criss crossed as she shifted Her weight onto her other foot. I knew what to say. Knew it was a bad idea but it would make cherry jealous.
"My boyfriend is Justin. Justin smith."

***************************
I know it has been a little while since I have updated. My friend sunfox1217 (look her up plz) was texting me and told me I needed to update but I deleted wattpad for a while. I know it was stupid but hey, I am 13 and make bad decisions sometimes. Any way, here are the questions.

1. Why do you think the officer was so surprised?

2. What do you think cherry will think?

3. What do you think Justin will think?

4. How do you think Justin will find out?

5. What will everyone else think?

Thx for reading and plz share, vote and comment. Love you guys!!!