Girl Meets Topanga's

After school, Maya and her five best friends went straight to Topanga's as usual. When she walked in, her mom was talking to Topanga, and she looked genuinely scared.

"Mom, is everything okay?" Maya inquired.

"Yes, it is. I think it may be best if everyone goes home." Katy answered. Maya could tell by the tone in her voice that everything wasn't alright.

"Come on guys, let's go." Farkle said, leading the other four out of the restaurant.

"Maya, you wanna sit down?" Katy asked, to which Maya nodded. Maya and Katy were sitting right next to each other on the couch, which is the closest they've sat in years.
"Maya, your father called me today. He told me that when you were about one, he had an affair, and he ended up getting a woman pregnant. The baby was adopted, and she contacted your father. He told her that she had 5 half-siblings, and she asked if she could meet them. She already met your dad's other kids, and your dad wants to know if it's okay with you if you meet her."

"Um, I'm gonna need some time to think about this." Maya said quickly. 

Maya ran out of the restaurant and to Riley's house, where she knew all of her friends would already be. She climbed into the window and found them scattered around the room, just as she expected. She sat in the Bay Window, and all eyes turned to her.

"I have a sister." Maya announced.

"Yeah, we knew this. You have two." Riley told Maya as if she didn't know.

"No, I have three. And one wants to be an actual sister to me."

"Oh."

"Yeah. My dad had an affair when I was a year old and he had a kid, and she was put up for adoption, all without my mom or my dad knowing. And now she wants to meet me."

"Are you ok?"

"I'm fine."

"Maya, I'm so sorry." Lucas chimed in.

"Nothing to be sorry about, huckleberry. Riles?"

"Peaches?"

"Will you walk me home?"

"Of course, love."