Girl Meets Maya's Choice

"Maya, you're gonna be home alone. Do you want me to stay with you?"

"No, Riley, I think I just need some time to think."

"Okay, are you gonna be back for dinner?"

"Whatever you want."

"I want you to be back in the Bay Window by 5:30!"

"Okay, bye Riley."

"I love you."

"Love you too, bye Riley.."

"I get the feeling that you want me out."

"You understand me like no one else does, Riles."

Riley walked back to her apartment and by the time she got back it was already 5:15.

"Ok, everybody out!" Riley commanded before she even looked.

"I'm the only one left, Riley." Farkle said. He was sitting on the floor, looking less than chipper.

"You look upset, Farkle."

"My parents are on a business trip, and they took all of the service with them. I told them I'd be fine home alone for a couple days, but I'm getting lonely."

"Ok. Do you want to stay for dinner? I don't think my parents will let you sleep over."

"That's alright, Riley, do you even have room for me at dinner?"

"There's always room for you."

"Thanks, Riley."

The two buddies went downstairs and asked Riley's parents if Farkle could stay.

"You're always welcome here, Farkle. As long as you sleep on the couch." Topanga said with a warm smile.

"Thanks, Mrs. Matthews, I'll go pick up some stuff from my house."

"Why don't you do that after dinner, babe, dinner's almost ready."

Maya walked into the door and walked directly to the Bay Window without saying a word. Riley followed her like a baby duck.

"Maya." Riley said as she walked into her room.

"I want to meet her."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. She's coming tomorrow afternoon."

"You know I always want the best for you, Maya, and if you're not 100% sure I don't want you to-"

"I want to."

"Okay, you seem pretty obstinate. Do you want some dinner"
Maya nodded. The girls walked down the stairs and ate the most silent dinner they've ever had.

"Maya?" Farkle asked.

"Farkle?" Maya acknowledged.

"You okay?"

"Mmhmm"

"Ok."

Maya left immediately after dinner, which was extremely out of character. Farkle left to pack a bag right after Maya left, and him and Riley both went to bed as soon as he came back.