Eid Mubarak

AssalamuAliakum  

*screams hysterically in the background and then drops asleep from sleep deprivation  and over dosage of junk food and Eid happiness*

Who are we?

MUSLIMAHS

What do we want?

TO LOOK FLY!!

For what?

EID!!!!!!!!

Girls, may your eid outfit and makeup be on fleek this Eid. Ameen.

Lolz, guys, it's 2:28 the night before Eid and I'be just come from the emergency room and everyone is fine and better, Alhumdulilah. I just have a crazy cough but medicine will clear it up in the morning In Shaa Allah.

But, that's not all the fun and craziness I'm going through. So, me and my mum came home when my dad picked us up. So we come home and my sister, 11 years old, is sleeping on my bed cause she doesn't like the top part of the bunk so I wake her up and tell her to go to her bed cause I'm about to sleep right and then while she walks around sleepy eyed and stuff I excited tell her that my mum gave me eyeliner to wear for Eid*lol yes guys I get excited over some little eyeliner even though I hate makeup but the reason I got excited is cause I put it on wrong cause I hate the smears, try to wipe it off, take a shower and after I get out of the shower, my eyes have this smokyness that looks good and I love it so that's the story anwaysss...

I went to the bathroom while my sister walked around sleepy and when I went back to our room I don't see her on my bed or hers so I look to see if she went on the spare bed in my brothers room but no, she's not there then I see if she's in the kitchen or the living room  but NO SHE IS NOWHERE. So I got my dad and started freaking out my parents.

Yes, guys, I thought she was kidnapped and was scared heartless. I WA LIKE I LOST MY SISTER OMA SOMEONES IN OUR HOME AND NOW THEY'RE GONNA KILL US ALL. she was hiding under my brothers bed, yes, you heard right, she was hiding under my brothers bed.

LOLZ, I HAD A SCARE OVER IT BUT ALL A LONG SHE WASH JUST HIDING UNDER A BED.

is it weird that sleep deprivation makes me even more hyper than normal? Or it might be the lays chips I had.lolz

Anways, I need to cook an egg, pray Fajr then go to sleep at 4 just to wake up at 5 so I can get ready for Eid. SubhanaAllah, how things end up so much different than you imagined. 

Anyways, .....what should I say? Lolz, I've turned a book into a random stuff, so sorry

TaqqabalAllahu  Mina wa minkum Eidun Mubarak  AlaynaWaAlaikum

AssalamuAliakum  ^_^