I'm sorry part 2

I wake up in my cell with Sky in there, he has tears in his eyes "Sky?" I say faintly, he looks up at me and his face lights up "Corrie!" He shouts running up to me and giving my a hug "I'm sorry Corrie, I'm so sorry" he repeats "F-for what Sky" I ask faintly "I don't want to leave you here alone, I'm so sorry" at that moment I realise what I did "I did it because I love you baby, remember no matter a what I become I love you" I say, before he can say anything a kiss him on the lips holding his cheeks with my hands, he soon wraps his arms around my neck and pulls me close to him, everything, the world, al my troubles and sadness, my pain and heart break disappears into I distant memory. As if nothing is happening. It's just me and Sky.

"Get up!" I hear a mean voice command. I immediately snap out of my own world realise from Sky, who is then picked up by the collar and take out "Corrie" he shouts reaching out for me "I don't care what they do to me, I don't care who I become, just remember I lover you and I always will" I shout as he gets taken out "I love you to" that's the last thing I hear, the door slams and tears stream down my face, but I had to make the choice, he dies or I loose him. Either way, I can no longer see him. My heart is heavy and broken. I move to the corner of the cell and bring my knees up to my head and rest my forehead on top of my knees and I quietly sob "Xanphia?" I hear a voice whisper, I look up to see Emmaline In front of me "W-what" I stutter looking at her "Take these" she says, throwing keys into the cell "You can escape tonight" she whispers then walks off "Why are you helping me?" I ask, but she was gone. I'm out of here.