chapter 1

(Please read story details to understand the story)

*8 years later*

"Baby ,Daneen,you've got mail" he said huskily as he scrolled through my laptop, i watched him in a total perverted way, the way his muscles bunched up as he typed make my hormones jitter and i unconsciously let out a small moan while my eyes shut on their own accord.

MY.HUSBAND.IS.SO.FRICKEN.HOT.

He turned around from the desk he was sitting at with a huge smirk plastered on his sexy face.OMG how i just wanted to kiss him senseless. As if he just read my mind, he slowly got of the white cushioned chair and approached me, "Baby you sound hungry" his voice deepened in a way that made me more excited then i already was. Without answering him i unwrapped myself from the blankets that was twisted around my small frame and got on my knees before wrapping my arms around his soft neck."I'll help myself to dessert" i say while biting my lower lip, waiting for him to make the first move. His eyes fluttered telling me he was just as turned on as i was right now; he then captured my lips with his and pushed me onto our bed. oh hell no ,I'm on top i thought before turning around and straddling him.i could feel him smiling into the kiss and i smiled back breaking the kiss and travelling down his chiselled jaw.i bit and sucked, enjoying every second of tasting him.

My husband, Darrien and i have been married for almost 3 years now, but everyday with him is like the first, we act like hormonal teenagers and get our hands off each other, he is also my reason to smile everyday and i am his. He is my other half and i am so blessed to have someone as sexy and sweet as him. "I love you so much darry" i whispered in his ears while trailed his hands up and down my thighs.i felt him shiver beneath me, then he said in a voice dripping with lust and love,"Danny,i will always love you more" somehow we both ended up being content with feather kisses and whispering sweet nothings into each other's ears. Oh,how i love this man.i huged his torso tight and he pulled me closer with one hand on my hip and the other on my waist.his embrace was the meaning of welcoming warmth.

we stayed in each other's arms until he brought up the email again,"Danny,your high school reunion is a week away, they sent an email-" he cut his sentence off when he felt me tense up, "don't worry ,I'm coming with, and when they see you, they're going to wish they were your friend...all of them" what he said was true, every word, my revenge on them was my success.