Chapter 10

Saying our goodbyes wasn’t as bad as I thought, since there is an official new member joining the family, my parents told us to come over again sometime this week. My parents are too cute when they get excited.

"Danny... Are you alright sweetie-pie?" Darrien enquired as he pulled my hand into his, while he was driving. He must have noticed how quiet I was being. I lifted our entwined hands and kissed the back of his, "Yeah, just tired". He returned a kiss on the back of my hand. "You can fall asleep now, if you want, I’ll carry you up kitten"

Awww!

 That.

Is

So

Cute!

He makes me so giddy with the way he treats me, like a diamond. He loves me, protects me and cares for me. I looked at my sexy babe’s side profile, "No, no I’m not thaaaaat tired...Darry uh why kitten?" What? in my defence,  he never called me that!

Darrien glanced at my quickly, smirking widely. "Well...I kind of got the idea because you are a girl... so kittennnn works perfectly” Okay, what the hell does he mean by that??? "Huh?" I said with utmost confuzzleness (confusion-puzzled) I made that word up back in my nerd days in high school.

My husband just laughed, “Are you serious?" he choked out to me.

“Babes, what are you on about?" is he okay? How does a cat even link to a girl? Does he not realise cats come in both genders? I was staring at him bewilderedly while he just chuckled. In answer to my confusion, he untwined our fingers began slowly trailing up my jean shorts. After the pool incident, we all changed into clothes we found around the house, all I found though was a pair of shorts and shirt with a rhinestones peace sign. Fancy!!!...not

"My dear sweet wife, you are so dense, I love you" his fingers now reached the front zipper of my shorts. Butterflies erupted in my tummy and I could feel my breathing rate involuntarily quicken. He unzipped my shorts and undid the little, gold button. I didn’t stop him, he is my husband after all. And pfft why wouldn’t I want him to? i just left my hands at my sides, as my cheeks started to burn up.

One minute he was talking about cats, the next minute his touching m- "OHHHHHhhhhh!!!!!" delayed light bulb moment for me!

He laughed at how slow I was and then grabbed 'my treasure island', my eyes fluttered but i tried to keep them open. “This right here is MY kitten" he added pressure to my treasure island as he spoke possessively, whilst parking the car in our drive way. This only caused me moan and open my legs to give him more excess. Even though I found a change of clothing...under garments, specifically panties were a fail. To answer your silent question- no I had no undies on, just shorts. Darrien took advantage of the space which I made for his big hands. Oh you know what they say about big hands. Damn, my dirty thoughts have kicked in. Oh tonight will be pleasurable.

*the next morning*

( Darrien’s P.O.V.)

Last night was amazing, as always. Ha! And she said I wouldn’t get laid. I was making us some breakfast, just toast with jam and a cup of tea. I woke up early having an early shift today. Yay. Just as I was walking up the stairs with the tray filled with our breakfast, I heard a knock on the front door. It’s so early; who could it be? I swung the door open and groaned out loud, "Fatima, what the hell! Have you seen the time?"

"Hello  to you too!! And I knooow thaaat! I came to talk to Daneen about wedddddiiinnnnggg shopping!!" she squealed and pushed her way through. I sighed audibly didn’t actually mind I am on my way out anyways."Okay, you do that, I’ll go wake up Danny and be out of your hair." I replied. She just waved it off and walked into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and was on my way again.

"Good morning kitten" I said cheerily and Daneen didn’t respond. Placing the tray down I went to the dressing room and pulled out a shirt of mine and a cotton underwear for Daneen. Knowing Fatima was here, I should probably dress Danny. I pulled the bed sheets off her naked body- Beautiful, naked body I must say. Rolling her over, my eyes skimmed her body before pulling the shirt and underwear on her. She didn’t even make a noise, that girl sleeps like a log!

 "Daneen, wake up, f-" she cut me off pulling me into bed and kissing me on the lips. Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky...so she was awake! I smiled into the kiss. "Hi" she whispered against my lips before attacking them again. I welcomed it, all thoughts of Tim flew out of my mind, and well she can wait a while. Daneen started unbuckling my belt and her kiss became urgent. I rolled her over so that I was now the one on top. I used one hand to support my weight and with my other hand, I began rubbing circles on her inner thigh. Her delicate and tiny fingers fitted perfectly into my tailored pant, allowing my wife to dive right into my boxes. Ah yes! But just then Tim walked in...

 "DANNEEEEE-OH F*****CK MY EYES" she sounded scared for her life, I don’t blame her, I wouldn’t want to walk in when my brother in law all over her. That’s just...I don’t even want to think about it. The door slammed shut, both Danny and I pulled away from each other. Her cheeks flamed red, she had less clothing on then I did. "DARRIEN YOU SAID YOU WERE LEAVING STRAIGHT AWAY-MY HOLY IM SCARRED! DANEEN JUST COME DOWN WHEN YOUR DONE PLEASE" Fatima shouted through the door, making Danny’s cheeks redder.

“You didn’t tell me she was here!!" she whisper- yelled. “I was going too but I got a bit distracted, I’m sorry my baby" I wrapped my arms around her and she cuddled into me. "What is with people always walking in on us?!" Danny stated, making us both laughed, but honestly why does it keep happening?! I pecked her cheek softly, " I guess we should call ourselves porn stars, considering the shows we put on for everyone" my discovery made us laugh some more.

All of a sudden Daneen’s sweet laughter turned into a frustrated sigh, " UUUUUUGH I’m so horny, why, why, why-" my business line began to ring , I gave her an apologetic smile before answering it, "Good Morning Doctor Darrien, you're needed early today and the patients are piling up" Sabrina told me in a professional tone, not waiting for my response in between."Yes I’m on my way, Just send the radiologist to update any results of x-rays" I returned in the same tone before hanging up.

I was still holding onto my wife, she seemed to of dazed out. Oh she sooooo wants me. "Babes, I’m going to have to love you and leave you" I pecked her cheek again getting a sexually frustrated groan in reply "It's Tuesday, only half a day work for me" I said joyously then dropped my tone and whispered in her ear, "I’m alllllllll yours in the afternoon" she shivered and squeezed my ass, "whoooooooooo hoooooooo!!!" she cheered, making me chuckle as I left the room. Downstairs Fatima was rummaging through the pantry. Sigh, I didn’t even get to say goodbye to half the food in there.