Chapter 4

-CLIFFHANGER-

When Normani entered the room, she was looking for one of her many phone cases she left one in their room last night. Camila and Dinah were freakin out silently and Lauren rolled her eyes.

"Um guys what's happening here? Y'all look like you just saw a ghost." Normani says. "Oh um noo, it's just that... Erm Taylor Swift has a new music video so Mila is freaking out." Lauren said. "YASSS THAT'S THE REASON! GO T SWIZLLE!" Camila screamed and Dinah layed on the bed giving them weird looks and smirking.

"Okay then, yay. I'm going back to Ally's room, bye!" Mani looked at them weirdly and shut the door.

Lauren's POV

"That was so darn close, but we played it off amaZAYN, am I right?" Camila said. "I think that was brilLIAM!" Dinah said giggling and I looked at them like they're loco. Directioners.. Well they're creative.

"NOW back to you Lolo! How's your teeny crush on Allycat?" Dinah said.

"Crush? I ship you guys already, lemme think of a ship name, how bout.. Laurally! Yay wait no.. Alren!! Yes alren woo!" Mila started jumping on the bed and trowing pillows. "Mila stop let me explain!" I told her and she stopped and sat next to me wide eyed.

" So it's a teeny tiny crush, nothing else she's cool. We actually relate a lot." I told Mila and gasped.

"Mhm, okay Laur okay. I still ship Alren" Dinah winked and Mila said: "I still ship you and Alz! But I thought you had something for me?"

Well that was unexpected. I blushed and said "Camz that was the management but you're also straight as a line... Am I right..?"

"Yeaaah, I am not so sure..." Camz told us and we dropped our jaws.

"Damn how many of us are gonna come out yet? This band is all bout dem girls." Dinah said and glanced at me and Mila. We laughed and Mila told us that her parents know and support her which is good. Now Dmac says: "Lets make some popcorn! Imma go downstairs and you gals stay here." Dinah went downstairs and left so Camila and I were alone.

"So you have nothing for me?" Mila asked curiously. "No camz I don't sorry... Do um... You?" "Do I what...?" "Have uhm something.. For perhaps, me?" I asker quietely. "No Lauren I don't... Haha" She laughed a little. "I support you and Alz 100% though." She replied.

Camila's POV

Okay, erm, well I thought Laur had somethin for me because of all that bur I also wanted to feel wanted so I kinda made a story in my head how she likes me, but nevermind.

Right when we finished our talk Dmac came with butter popcorn and we turned on TV to watch "How I Met Your Mother". I love that show so much! Especially Robin. She's a badass. Also Lilly Kind of reminds me of Ally and Robin of Lauren, don't know why though. We also texted Mani and Ally to see what are they doing in our new groupchat "5H<3" because somebody put LYLAS instead of Fifth Harmony. Probably Dinah... Oh wait, it was me... Whatever.

Normani's POV

Ally and I saw Dinah making popcorn so I decided to go downstairs to help her. Why? Well, DJ is definetely not the best cook, baker whatever. She almost forgot to take popcorn out when they were done, thank God I helped her lmao.

I went upstairs and me and Ally were watching How I Met Your Mother and texting eachother what's happening right now. We gotta make their room bigger so that all of us could sleep. Or maybe have 5 rooms for everyone, which is better.

Also ally told me about her crushing on Lauren but thinking that she doesn't like her when I'm 100% sure she does. They look at each other like they're in love. And I'm pretty sure they are. Earlier today Lauren showed me selfies her and Ally took with a wide smile and I smirked, something's up. Whatever it is I support it, unless they hate eachother, heck naw I hope they don't!

Okay guys it's a short chapter but the next one will be better I hope! Do you like the story and what do you think will happen next? Byee👋