Chapter 5

Yes my ladies, I have returned.😎
Also this chapter is really sad soo
Yep

Lauren's POV

Today are our rehearsals for our another performance on X factor which is tomorrow. As we head to the studio I talked to Ally. I found out she broke up with someone and audtioned to The X factor to kind of 'heal' herself and I'm so proud. Her voice & mind is so beautiful. We actually releate in some way.

When we head to the studio I wore some basic jeans, a sleeveless black top with my hair down. Our rehearsals are always interesting for some reason. I wish they gave Ally and Normani more time to sing sometimes.

Honestly I wanted to tell Simon about "us". But we are just getting signed to him. What if he doesn't approve? He's very nice but many people are acceptable of well "us"? I guess I will wait more like always to get signed. I'm sure that in the next few months we will already be in the studio recording songs.

Our votes are increasing. Guess this 'Camren' thing is working. I just hope fans don't take it out of proportion. They obviously see real friendship here and yeah, Camila is great, obviously as great as everyone else. But I just can't get my eyes off Ally.

Maybe this is something more than tiny crush.

maybe it's love.

Ally's POV

The rehearsals went great! I loved how Lauren sang a lot in this song. We really are better together! Dinah nailed it as always. Normani was fabulous! Camila's voice was unique, I loved her. But Lauren is something else. Her raspiness could take me to another dimension. Where we are dating.

As I reached for water I saw; 8 missed calls from Dad & 4 from mom, 13 text messages from them both. As soon as I saw that I asked to go out. When I called them, my world crushed.

"Allyson, my love... your grandfather..." "What dad?!? Tell me!!?"

"Your grandfather had a heart attack."

As I heard those words I started crying, at the parking lot. My phone dropped and I almost fell on the floor.

my heart ripped into pieces.

How's my grandmother gonna react? How's my mom? How am I gonna sing in the show that's 1 day away? I can't do this. I just turned 19 like 2-3 months ago. I really need somebody right now.

Author's POV

Lauren & Normani were heading to the toilet that's near the parking lot when they saw Ally, one of the happiest people on the Earth, sobbing, almost screaming and laying near the parking lot. As soon as they saw her they ran to her. Ally was hopeless. She didn't want to do anything. They called Dinah & Mila to help them.

They went home to their house that Simon got them. They were all around Ally asking her what happened and she just handed them the phone to see the messages. Lauren's eyes started watering and she hugged her and started crying. They all felt bad and went into a group hug but Ally was still sobbing. Camila got her a box of tissues and they sat on couch while Normani and Lauren were squeezing Ally.

Suddenly they got a call. It's their X Factor menager. They answered and put him on speaker.

"Hello girls." "Hey" Lauren, Dinah, Normani and Camila said in unison and Ally just listened. She was too sad to say something. She and her grandfather had something special that will never be forgotten.

"Girls we have decided that, since all of the happenings today that you're gonna sing another song for Allyson, by Kelly Clarskon. Do you know "Stronger"?

They were touched by their words. "We love that song." Dinah and Lauren said. "Yeah, when are we gonna rehearse?" Normani asked.

"Well you girls can come today, I decided that Ally doesn't have to sing this time. You don't have to perform or come to stage if you don't wan't. we have your great grandpa in our prayers." Ally blurted out "Yeah" and started crying again. It was so hard for her to speak so she just grabbed the tissues.

"So girls, see you at 4 pm if it works. Bring Ally so she doesn't be alone." "Well okay then, see you." Lauren said and they hung up. She was really upset about Ally. She never knew how is it to lose a family member, but she promised herself to always be here for her.

Few months ago, when grandpa's doctors told him that he's not gonna live much more, he told Ally:

"Allyson, if anything ever happens, just remember that God is always here. He is always watching us. Don't lose hope, I promise. There is always a sunrise after the sunset."

As Ally read out these words, the other four girls started sobbing of how beautiful it is. They decided to order pizza and later go to the waffle house for Ally. Ally was the only one who could drive so they called taxi.

All Lauren could think about was how Ally is. She watched her in the cab and saw the pain in her eyes. Oh, how she wished that she could be hers. Only hers.

As they head out to the studio again they started singing their solos and Ally was sitting on a big couch watching them and hugging picture of her grandparents. She loved them like they were her actual parents.

Honestly, the voices of Fifth Harmony calmed her. When Lauren sang, it was a lullaby to her ears. How she looked at her while rehearsing and how meaningfully she sang her verse. Dinah's powerful voice gave her chills after perfectly hitting notes. Camila's voice was surprisingly deeper and beautiful. Normani's beautiful, calming tone also gave her chills.

As soon as they were done, they called taxi again. Ally was cuddled up with Lauren again. She was feeling kinda better now that she realized that her grandpa is watching her up from heaven. Then she decided to make a desicion she never thought she would.

get a tattoo. A meaningful tattoo.

hey guys! Ik this chapter is very emotional but after a while it's gonna be happier I promise! Also would you like some other ships to happen? Comment below, love you♥