It's Called Trust (AU Captain Swan Fanfiction)

*Takes Place before Emma breaks the curse and it takes place when Henry comes and takes her to Storybrooke*

  All Emma's life she has lived by one motto: Don't ever trust anyone. She never wanted help from anyone, she would get by in life just by herself. She realizes how lonely that can get but all her life she's been lonely, relying on no one. She's been like this her whole life. Maybe because her parents gave her up before she could even remember their face. One her 28th birthday, a little boy shows up at her door and the little boys is her son. His name is Henry and he asked her to come to Storybrooke with her, she agrees. He tells her about a curse, fairytales are real and the Evil Queen sent them here.

  Blake Crain (aka Killian Jones/ Hook), age 29, was the highlight of Storybrooke. Everyone loved him, he was fun to be around. He was classified as the flirter of the town but everyone knew that he would never be in love or was ever in love. But he had a secret. He hated the life he had, he wanted love, wanted to come home and find the one person that would love him like no one else would. There was one thing he loves about this town. The docks. He wasn't a big fan of land, he loved the sea so much better.

  When Emma and Blake meet, they both change, in may ways. Henry tells her that Blake is Captain Hook and he has a bad history in the Enchanted Forest. Emma and Blake hang out a lot when Emma isn't with Henry. They start falling for each other. Emma realizes that she letting her walls down but she doesn't want to.

  Will these feeling get in the way of breaking the curse? Will Emma leave Blake heartbroken? Or will she chose him over breaking a curse? Will she finally get her happy ending?