Chapter 6 Blake Crain

Blake POV

  I wake up to hear a loud RING, it's coming from outside. I open my window, find out that the sound is coming from the clock tower.

  It's finally moved, I thought. It's a nice day to go eat breakfast, this morning.

  I get dress in a red shirt and some sweatpants. Then I leave.

Emma POV

  I wake up with a little jerk. I realized that I decided to stay.

  I decided to stay for Henry, I thought.

  Then there is a knock a door. It's Regina. She says some stuff about apples and how all Henry's problems are being taken care of in therapy,then threatens me.

  "Miss Swan, you have no idea what I'm capable of." She tells me.

  She leaves, I shut the door and get dress. Before I go to Grannie's diner for some breakfast, I go get newspaper to read. I get inside and sit on the stools, where the counter is.

  "What would you like?" Says the young woman from last night. I see her name tag says Ruby.

  "I'm fine right now, but thanks Ruby." I tell her politely.

  "Ok, just tell me if you need anything." She said,walking away.

  I read the paper for a couple minutes, Ruby comes back with, what looks like, hot chocolate.

  "I didn't order that!" I say.

  "I know, you have an admirer." She says with a smile, her gaze past me. I turn my head and see her gaze is on the man that I thought was beautiful, from last night.

  I get up, walk over to where he is sitting at, a booth. He looks up.

  "Oh, hey! It's you." He says, recognizing me.

  "What?" I say with confusion.

  "The one from last night, who asked me where the inn was." He explains.

  "Oh yeah, right," but that wasn't why I was talking to him, " Listen, I'm not here to flirt and usually if I flirt with someone, I need to know there name first."

  "If I was flirting with you, you would know it. Name's Blake Crain, by the way." He informs.

  "Then what's the coco for?" I ask.

  "It's a nice gesture. Can't someone send another person coco without it seeming like they're flirting?" He questions me back.

  "I don't know, you tell me." I say with a smile.

  The bell for the door rings and Henry enters the diner.

  "Hey Emma!" Says Henry excitedly.

  "Hey kid," I say to him and look back at Blake, " I'll talk to you later."

  "Walk me to school?" Henry suggests.

  "Yeah." I answer.

  We walk together, talking about the curse. How dangerous it would be if Regina found out who I was. After a while, we make it to his school.

  "I knew you believed me!" He raises his voice as he walks towards his school.

  "I never said I did!" I yell back.

  "Then why else would you be here!" He yells again, going inside the school.

   Mary Margret walks towards me.

  "It's good to see him smile again." She confesses.

  "I didn't do anything." I thought out loud.

  "You stayed!" She says.

  I tell her that we were talking about the curse. She tells me who Henry thinks she is, Snow White.

  So if it was true, then she would be my mother.

  I tell her that Regina mentioned that Henry was in therapy. I asked her if she knew who the doctor was. She told me it was Dr. Hopper, whose first name is Archie