Denkira: Games

"Dude, I can't wait to play this game! It's going to be the best!"

"I can't believe you actually invited me over to play it with you!"

"Anytime!"

Kirishima flashed a grin towards Denki, going back to get the controller.

Kirishima invited Denki over to play a new game that Kirishama got called "Doom" (get the game if you love gore!! 💖)

Kirishima and Denki were full of excitement to play it since Sero told them it was a wonderful game.

"Turn on the system already Kirishima!"

"Just give me a minute! Andddd......NOW IT'S ON!"

"YESSS!"

Kirishima started to grab the controller until he felt Denki grab for it.

"Let me take first try Kirishima!"

"Come on man, it's my controller!"

They started to stand up and fight for it.

"Give......me......it! W-WHOAA!"

They both fell on Kirishima's bed, grunting until Denki spoke out.

"Kirishima?"

Denki was below Kirishima, looking straight at him.

They both had the controller in one of there hands. Kirishima's leg between Denki's inner thigh.

"K-Kirishima?"

Kirishima shook his head and got off of him slowly.

"Y-You can play first Denki, I'll wait."

"Ahh, sure....."

Denki sighed in relief and started to sit on the floor with Kirishima.

Once they started to play, it was awkward at first. But once the game started to get much interesting, they started to talk about it and thought of strategies on how to play it.

"AGHH, WHY DO I KEEP DYING?!"

"Well you did put it on hard mood. So-."

"DON'T REMIND ME! IT'S YOUR TURN ANYWAYS!"

"Let the pro show you this."

After awhile, Kirishima started to struggle playing and throughout the whole night they were cursing and groaning at the game.

"Kirishima, I'm starting to get tired!"

"That's not really manly of you!"

"I'll sleep for a little bit, don't worry!"

Denki threw his body on Kirishima's bed and laid there to sleep.

Kirishima played for about 40 minutes and looked over to see if Denki was fully asleep and surprisingly he was.

Probably tired today.

Kirishima continued to play, but felt weird since he didn't have anyone to talk to about it with him right now.

"Maybe tomorrow."

He started to turn off his console and started to turn off the lights.

He sighed and laid on his bed. Turning his head to start sleeping, but saw Denki right next to him sleeping.

W-What the heck Kirishima, why are you getting embarrassed sleeping with Denki?! Ahh! Whatever!

Kirishima turned his head the other way so he wouldn't face Denki until......