14

How do you apply for Million Dollar Matchmaker???? O . o maybe they find you at a rich cocktail party...

§

Calum huffs and pouts his lips while staring at the television. Calum has not seen Luke for a week now, and he
realizes how much he wants him. Ashton stops walking and turns his head towards Calum who is sitting on the couch.

He drops his spoon into the bucket of ice cream and sighs. "Calum, are you alright?"

Calum keeps a frown etched into his face and turns toward him. "I miss Lucas." He pouts and turns back to the tv.

"Go get him back. Go get that dick." He eats a spoonful of the cold dessert. "Give him some flowers or some shit."

Calum sighs and gets up while rubbing his eye. He is wearing loose jeans and a hoodie. "I'll be going for a ride. Me be back." He grabs his keys and yawns while walking out the door.

Calum stops at a flower shop and purses his lips. He smiles and blushes and gets out the car walking in the flower shop. He walks around and picks yellow roses. Once he buys the fresh beautiful flowers he walks out the shop and gets in his car.

Cal drives to Luke's apartment and takes a deep breath. "You got dis!" He looks down at his attire and pouts. "This might be a problem." He walks to his door and knocks on it.

A minute later it opens revealing Luke with messy hair and him putting on his shirt in the process. "Calum?" He furrows his eyebrows.

Calum is hiding the flowers behind his back and he shuffles his feet while biting his lip. "I-I came to say hi.."

Luke studies him intensely and can't help but grip the door tightly. "I thought I said don't come back, and that we're taking a break."

"I know b-but, I bought you these. Um, here." He hands the blonde the flowers and smiles slightly at him. "Sorry about my outfit, it was--just something I threw on."

"Calum. I hope you know that I have a boyfriend now, and I can't have you interfering." Luke coughs.

"Oh-so where is that person?"

"In the house, we were in the middle of sex. Because that's what people do when they're in a relationship."

"I don't believe you, Lucas."

"Doesn't matter I have-"

Calum rushes into his home and runs around his house searching for this new boyfriend of his. "Hm, hm, I don't see your new sex toy around! You filthy bug liar!" He stand with his hands on his hips with a pout and narrowed eyes.

"He's in the restroom!"

"I checked!" He walks closer to Luke. "Why are you lying to me? I miss you and I'm sorry but you have to deal with me just like you forced yourself onto me!"

Luke crosses his arms with an eyebrow raised. "I don't think you have the guts to do that kind of thing."

"I will do it!"

"Then what if I fall in love with you, Calum?"

"Just don't!" Calum calls.