18

This could be the last chapter and you guys wouldn't even know it! I'll never tell I'll never tell!!!

Ps. You look beautiful...*ahem* sorry that was...unprofessional 😐

-

Calum smiles slightly as he sketches a rough draft of his next assignment. Mrs. Burner gave the class two weeks to put forth a painting that would go into the school's gallery. Many talented professional artists would visit that weekend and maybe even give the young aspiring artist a chance of a lifetime.

The piece is supposed to represent some kind of beauty in the world, and Calum has an idea of what that could be...

He begins to stroke his sketch pad with his charcoal pencils as a template for his oil painting. The curly brunette starts on the eyes and stops while smiling and blushing. "Who knew you could be so beautiful, Lucas?" He whispers blushing.

The door opens to the art room clashing with his daydream and he looks up seeing Luke with Chinese food in his hand. "Hey. Thought you were hungry, you've been in here for a while." He walks up to Calum seeing him quickly turning the pages of his sketch book.

"Nothing..." Calum trails shaking his head while biting his plush bottom lip. "I jus-it's nothing to c-concern a person." He speaks referring to his sketch pad.

"I didn't ask you anything?" Luke furrows his eyebrows seeing his babe clutch onto his pad. He gets on the table and gets out the food while licking his lips. "Damn this food looks good as fuck." He notices Calum staring at him. "What?"

"Nothing, I just wan-uh-nothing."

Luke chuckles and begins to eat his rice in the carton thing. "What have you been working on? You've been in here for a while."

"Just stuff. Def-definitely not working on a piece that is inspired by y-you." Calum shrugs sitting next to him on the table chomping on an egg roll. "That would b-be, uh..."

"Are you painting me, again?" He quirks an eyebrow.

"NO! NO! I SWEAR I'M PAINTING SOMEONE ELSE!!" Calum shakes his hands and head gulping. "I SW-SWEAR!!"

"Cause that would be extremely weird." Luke shakes his head.

"I..." Calum pouts and looks down at his lap. "I'm not weird."

Luke chuckles and ruffles his hair. "I was kidding babe, I honestly don't care if you paint me. I'm hot."

Calum purses his lips, "Thats debatable."

"Says the one who is hiding his sketch of the one and only Luke Hemmings." He smirks motioning towards his pad. "You should do me topless."

"I was thinking about just putting your face down to your collarbones," Calum nervously gulps, "c-cause you're really beautiful, Lucas."

Luke scoffs and blushes, "I mean..uh, thanks." He scoffs nervously and looks down at his lap while biting his lip. "T-thanks." Calum smiles at Luke and nods. The blonde looks toward Cal and smiles as well. He blushes and his crystal blue eyes search Calum's doe brown ones. "You're..." Luke starts still searching Calum's brown eyes. "You're absolutely gorgeous."

Calum squeals and turns away paying attention to his food and not Luke staring at him. "You're going to make my b-belly explode!"

"I'm gonna make your stomach explode?" Luke smiles raising his eyebrows not turning away from the blushing man.

"Yes!" Calum giggles eating more of his noodles.

+

"Ashton your best friend broke my best friend!" Michael pouts poking the blondes cheek. He furrows his eyebrows and tilts his head.