surprise

Laura who is it. Bree its destiny. *destiny stares at then both. * y'all know I can hear y'all right. Yeah sorry destiny laura aren't you going to talk at all. * laura was shy and didnt want to talk to her she really liked her and she was to afraid to talk to her* yeah sorry Bree 😳😳 I was paying attention to something else. Well Laura you don't have to say sorry to me say sorry to her and what looking at huh Laura. Nothing Bree. Well Bree Laura y'all wanna come inside. Bree do you wanna go in. Yea sure why not Laura my legs are kinda hurting. Bree, Laura want something to drink. I think when I'm saying this I'm speaking for both of us yea.

Destiny when is Hunter getting here. He's already here why Bree. I was just wondering were us he at. * Laura sees someone standing behind them with tall dark brown hair,with hazel eyes, a yellow Guy Harvey shirt, and hunting  pants * Holy shit shine ones behind us Bree, * Bree looks behind them her eyes widened* its Hunter Laura. Oh ok. So what do wanna wanna talk about sis, and the Melton twins huh. Well we could get to know each other how about that the Rosamond and Laura.* All of a sudden you here a ringtone play buy me a boat. Everyone yells at Bree* Bree your bloody damn phone. Oh sorry everyone I was zoned out. * pulls out phone* guys its trinity yay see told you Laura she was going to call me and it's only 1:00 in the morning.* goes out side and talks and shuts the door.