Water park date

( zones out) Bree Bree so do you wanna go out with me or not. (Zones back in) umm what did you say Hunter. ( trinity stops the car everyone looks at them2) Bree do you want to go out with me. (Everyone smiles at Hunter and Breanna) ya Hunter I will. Umm guys can I get out of the car real quick. Yea Hunter u can.(Hunter open the door and shuts the door yells) YES YES YES YEEEEEEESSSSSS.( gets in the car) alright let's go. ( gets to the water park) hey who's gonna pay shall we pay seperetly or shall we go in pairs of 2. (Hunter yells) I'll pay for Bree. ( every one smiles Hunter blushes) ok Laura destiny I'll pay for u. Ok let's go in. (Trinity parks the car Hunter pays for Bree and hi selfs, and trinity pays for Laura and destiny) "random guy says" you can't wear clothing over ur swim suits have to take them off at ur car plz. ( Hunter gets really mad everyone walks to the car takes their over garments off and got into the water park) omg trinity I love ur swim suit is that dbz.( Breanna and Hunter smiles at Laura and destiny) okay we split up 2 groups. I'm with Breanna. Okay well how about there ain't a group of 2 meet us here when it gets dark okay let's go. ( everyone's splits up except for Breanna and Hunter but Bree don't know that Hunter is behind her at all times. A random guy walks up to Bree and said) hey beautiful wanna go to my place now. Umm no I don't wanna.( the guy grabs Bree ur gonna go to my place now and no one is going to stop up okay. No I don't wanna go with you.( Bree sees Hunter walk up behind the dude) what ru looking at beautiful? ( Hunter taps the guy on the shoulder) huh? ( the guys sees Hunter) who ru.im her boyfriend now it can be the easy way or the hard way. Well dude i don't care what u say ur girlfriend is mine right now. No she is always mine and forever mine.(Hunter upper cuts the dude,and drop kicks him in his balls). Now that will reach you to say away from my girlfriend. Okay dude fine then bye. (Breanna runs up to Hunter jumps on him and hugs him. Trinity sees what happened with her gaw dropped.everyones has fun goes home.Hunter calls for Breanna. Breanna turns around.) hey Bree umm can I stay a night with you.