Hell breaks loose

Trins pov:

(As I speed walk through the halls I thought) what the hell im going to beat the shit out of Hunter for doing that to my bestie IMMA kill him(the bell rings and I run to my first class)7 hours later (as I run to Hunter's and destiny a house I banged on their door and no other then the bitch himself comes out) yes trin what you want???says Hunter , (I get pissed again) WHY THE FUCK DID YOU HAVE SEX WITH BREE WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE WAITED TILL YALL KNEW EATCH OTHER FOR SIX MONTHS INSTEAD OF 2 DAMNIT YALL ARE FUCKING IDOTS!!!!!!!! Said trin (Hunter just stands their) ummm ummm we ummm errrrr ehhh don't kill me....... Ok we were both horny trin now buzz of (he shuts the door on my face) that cock sucking mother fucker (I run to Bree's house. I open her door because knocking was over rated then I run up to her room and she was passed out in her underwear bra and jacket ) BREE WAKE THE FUCK UP LAZY HEAD YOUR BIRTHDAYS TOMARROW as I said (she just lays their so I go up to her and I whisper in her ear) I got food Bree ,I said (she shoots up and runs to my car and I fallow her) hey bitch their ain't no fucking food here you lied now what about my birthday tomarrow,said Bree (I said with a smile on my face) were gonna go get some weed and some cigs and get high and all that shit and get fucked up you in,I said (Bree get a big ass smile on her face) bitch I'll be ready ,said Bree (we go inside we turn on some volbeat some bvb and some P!atd we dance their for a while then it becomes night we turned off the music) hey Trin can I stay the night my house is a mile away and I don't feel like driving, Bree , said (she nods her head and we hit the hay)

Hey guys I'm sorry for not writing in a while my exes birthday is tomarrow yay hehe this one goes to Gotrin  and HunterRosamond  i love you both so much can't wait to see you both