i hate you too! Pt. 1

*Angela's pov*

"You just called me Matt." He said while pulling out of me, i couldn't tell if he was mad, shocked, irritated or what. His face was just emotionless.

"I didn't mean to, it just slipped out, i just have so much on my mind and Matt made so fucking mad. Mike im so sorry i really am." I know it was my fault that I just called him Matt, but it just made me more mad at Matt. First he brings that, slut he calls a "girlfriend" into my office after he fingers me.

Ang why are you getting so worked up? He knew what he was doing, he knew what he wanted. He got it, you gave it to him. That's why im so upset. I just let it happen. I had a high-school moment, maybe if i give him what he wants he'll like me. HA! Big fucking mistake.

"Angela, its fine, its not a big deal. Don't cry please." Mike said while wipping a tear from my face, I didn't even realize i was crying until he told me. "Why are you crying?" he tried to soothe me by holding me and rubbing my back but it just made me sob. Matt had this much effect on me that he could make me cry, by just thinking about him. Why was i even crying? it took me a few minutes to calm down and even thinking about why i was crying.

"I-I dont even know why, i didnt even know i was crying. I was just thinkming about how stupid I was and how I hate Matt right now." I explained. My sobbing had calmed down a little bit but not enough.

"Shh, shh, its okay. Come on ill give you some clothes and we can watch girly movies, cause thats what you guys do when you're sad right? Right?" i couldn't help but giggle and nod, he was so fractic like he didnt know what to do. It was quite cute actually. Thank god for Mike right now.

----------

*Matt's pov*

"Ugh i hate her! Why do you work for her? I mean its not like you need the money, and the way she talks to people is so rude, she's just a-"

"Sam just shut up already! All you've been doing since we left her office is complain about how you dont like her. Okay i get it just shut up!" Do you have that one person that you honestly hate but you keep them around for when you need them? That's Sam. I can't fucking stand her, but i keep her around when i need a good fuck or something. And her talking about Ang is just making me hate her more.

"Im sorry baby, i just dont like her. Im sorry, i just dont think you should be working for someone like her, you're a good person." She came and sat on my lap and started kissing my neck, "Do you forgive me?

As bad as i wanted to push her off me and say no, but i couldn't. I was horny, irritated and just mad, and right now I'm sure I could at least fix on of those things.

"Of course, but on one condition." She smirked,

"Anything sir."

That's all I needed to hear. I picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist. I walked us to her room, placed her on the bed. I took her skirt a and underwear off in one swipe, she was in the process of taking her shirt off, I was un-buttoning my shirt and kissing from her knees to the inside of her thighs.

"What's with the foreplay?" I cocked my head to the side and furrowed my brows. I guess that's one good thing about Sam she'd rather just fuck than all the other shit.

I smirked at her and attached my lips to hers, she ran her fingers through my hair and I let out a low groan, she moved her hands from my hair to my chest, down my stomach and to my belt. She un-buckled my belt and slid my pants and boxers down freeing me. I started to grind into her teasing her clit, causing her to moan into my mouth.

"Matt, please." She begged, something about her begging was so hot, I wasn't imagining her begging though, I was imagining Angela. Moans escaping her mouth, her full lips on mine, the thought of me fucking her instead if Sam just turned me on more! Before I could thrust into Sam my phone started to ring. Are you fucking kidding me? I groaned sat up and got my phone.

"What?!" I screamed into the phone.

"Woah, don't yell at me dude, what did I do?"

"I'm with Sam. What do you want Mike?"

"Seriously bro? You're with her after all that happened today? What happened to you having feelings for Ang?" What the?

"What how did you know what happened?"

"Well believe it or not I was in the middle of amazing gorilla sex with Ang and she was about to come and she had a name mix up." I started laughing so hard, I couldn't even breathe. "Fuck you Matt. You don't know what I've been through today, just get over here and talk to her. Dick."

"Holy shit, okay-okay. I'm coming man."

I hung up an started to put my clothes on,

"Where are you going baby?"

"Home." I said shrugging,

"Seriously? You get one phone call and you just leave?" She was pissed, I could tell, but honestly I really couldn't even care. I didn't even answer her I just grabbed my suit jacket, keys and left.

___________________________
A/N: Whoop, whoop! Finally an update! How are you guys? Did you miss me? No? Whateves. I missed you guys! I love your guy's feed back and suggestions! I wanna have a little contest to have like a fan write a chapter or have a co-writer or something you know? Idk. I'm still thinking about it. So let me know what you think of the chapter and idea. Love you!

-Comment.
-Vote.
-Follow!
💕