Lesson 1: Hold it.

WARNING: This chapter contains sex, maybe some spankings and other stuff that will tickle your pickle, so if you read my story for the love and not the sex.. Well this chapter isn't for you. Okay enjoy. :} <3

A/N: I'm sooooo sorry I haven't updated guys! I've been so sick, I don't even know how I got sick. And some other shit went down that took like two days to handle, but i could of handled it in like 30 seconds, but violence is never the answer! (Unless in a fan-fic. ;}) Any-who, hopefully this chapter gets me off the hook so you guys won't be as pissed hmm? Ohhhhh i have some honestly amazing news y'all! But that'll be at the end A/N. Okay ily.

P.S: I just read MINE (Jason McCann fanfic) by Lishaagocrayy, and omg I love it. Like I really couldn't stop reading it. I love it so much! So you guys should go check it out! 💕

___________________________

Matthew was looking over Angela's body, just taken in her beauty. Every curve, her beautiful skin color, how smooth her skin looked. He needed to control himself around her, if Angela knew how weak she made him, she could easily use it against him.

"Are you comfortable, relaxed, calm?" She was sure in the hell wasn't calm or relaxed, but she was comfortable. She just needed to not think about it, I mean how hard could it be to hold an orgasm?

"Yes." Her voice was barley audible, she didn't realize how nervous she was until Matthew was at the foot of the bed just staring at her, it made her feel insecure. She tried to cover her body with her arms but that didn't work very well, before she knew it her hands were pinned above her head and he hovering over her.

"No. You're beautiful. If I want to stare at you naked all day I will. Understood?" She just nodded her head response, "Would you like to know the rules for the lesson, or do you just wanna jump in since you know everything?"

Angela narrowed he eyes and glared at him, he always had to be a smart-ass with her. It made her want to be a dom, so she could just punish him.

"Wait, rules for a lesson? Isn't the point of the lesson to teach me the rules?" Matthew sighed and released Ang's wrists. He moved she he was sitting on the edge of the bed looking at her,

"No. The point of the lesson is to teach the lesson. The rules are to help you, so you don't get punished during the lesson or in the 'playroom' as you like to call it." Of course there would be punishment. Angela sat up so now she was resting on her elbows.

"Spankings?" It meant to come out more as a statement than a question, whoops.

"Spankings. Not being allowed orgasms. Hence training for right now. cannings. Theres still more but i dont want to overwhelm you at the moment." The thing is Angela couldn't be more overwhelmed. In the past two hours she's been on a date if you would, she said to being a submissive and now she's talking about being punished. A lot to take in isn't it? Matthew could sense Angela feeling uncomfortable. "You know you don't have to do this right? I don't want you to do something you don't want to."

"I want to do this. I need to do this, I just you Matthew. I know you wouldn't hurt me. Intentionally atleast." Matthew smiled as she crawled over to him and kissed him.

-----

You can still run angela. You can still leave. You dont want this. But you need this. You need him. Angela kept telling that little voice in her head to shut up, she was going to stay with him and do tis. That was he desion and she wanted to stick to it. She promised Matthew and if it meant 'training' then so be it.

She kept bliking to make sure this was real, that this wasnt some type of incredibley kinky dream. Nope, it was all real. She was really tied to the bed, hands above her head, legs spread. She felt so vulnerable, so weak. Something she never felt untill she met Matt. The person who was staring down at her in awe.

Hovering of her he trailed feather kisses from the corner of her mouth to her neck gently hitting and sucking. Angela moaned as he reached her collar none, he sprint the most time nipping and sucking there, because he knew it drove her crazy. He started to place feather kisses down her chest in-between her breast. His hands trailed down her sides as his tongue made circles around her hardened nipple, Angela arched her back hoping Matthew would take the hint but instead he just keep teasing her. She lowered her back onto the bed and whimpered. She gasped assume felt a rush of pain and pleasure coming from her left breast, she looked down to see a smirking Matthew.

"No whimpering baby. We're just getting started." He kept his left hand on her left breast as his right hand cupped her sex, she gasped as he painfully slowly inserted a finger into her. He slowly started pump his finger in and out of her, he added another, pumping faster. He began to trail kisses from her belly-button down.

He began to kiss her inner thighs up, starting with her left moving to her right. Angela could feel his hot breath in her teasing her, she arched her back pulling on the rope that was tired securely around her wrist. Matthew smirked against her skin and started to move the pad of his thumb around her swollen clit. Angela moaned as he started to pick speed pumping faster, rubbing her harder. She could feel an orgasm coming, as soon as her walls started to clench, he removed his fingers.

She groaned and attempted to kick her legs like a toddler throwing a fit. Which only made Matt chuckle at her actions.

"Whyyyyy? I was so close!" She tossed her head back sighing,

"Exactly. You were going to come so I stopped you before you could. Think of it as a free pass?" She scoffed and rolled her eyes, "That's one."

"One what?!" He smiled at her,

"You'll see."

-----

After what seemed like hours for Angela but minutes for Matthew, he felt like she could hold an orgasm fairly well. She came a once or twice, put that just adds up in punishment. So know he had to test her, he needed to have sex with her to see if she could really do what she needed to. He had un-tied her hands and legs so she could move them freely, which might have been a bad idea knowing Angela.

Matthew had himself placed at Angela's entrance. , his head teasing her clit, Angela couldn't take it anymore she lowed herself causing bot of them to moan. He placed his right hand on the right of Angela's head, his left hand cupped Angela's cheek, he lightly growled at her and kissed her, he didn't even bother lacking her for entrance his tongue just invaded her mouth, Matthew started to move in out of her causing her to moan and bit his lip. This is what she wanted this is what she needed, what she had craved all night.

He removed his mouth from hers and started to suck and kiss her neck, picking up the pass of his thrust. She wrapped her legs and arms around him, every time he would hit he g-spot she would leave scares down his back, from his broad shoulders to his lower back, Angela's orgasm was approaching, she was in such ecstasy she didn't care about punishments. Matthew was close as well his thrust became more sloppy as did his kisses, Matthew did one finally thrust and released into Angela, as she released onto him. He collapsed onto her, both panting covers in sweat, coming down form their high. He nuzzled his face into the crook if her neck wrapping his arms around as she did the same. He gave her neck one last kiss, and whispered in her ear,

"Don't think I forgot about punishment baby."

___________________________

A/N: So! What do we think?! Do we like it? Please say yes! Please lol. So like I said up there ^^^ momma has big news!

Drumroll please!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

IM ENGAGED Y'ALL! BRANDON PUT A RING ON IT! Yaaaassssss, I cried for like maybe 2 hours cause I was so happy, but anyway yeah. Here's the chapter enjoy! Love youuuuu!