Yin and Yang

Hangovers are the worst way to wake up. Especially when you're naked next to two very attractive men. Actually scratch that, the second part isn't so bad.

Angela's were slowly starting to flutter open, she began to yawn stretch, she looked to her left and saw Matthew sleeping and smiled to herself, she looked over to her right and saw James sleeping. Her eyes slightly widened, she looked back and forth between the two men and closed her eyes and sighed.

Matthew wrapped his hand around Angela's waist pulling her closer, which almost instantly relaxed her.

"Shh." She turned to him and glared and pulled away. She began to crawl to the foot of the bed, once there she took the sheet off them, then wrapped it around her body. Matthew groaned and turned over onto his back covering his eyes.

"What?" She glared at home once more.

"What? What?! Are you seriously asking me that?" Matthew sighed and sat up and his elbows looking at Angela. He looked at her a bit confused, then looking over to a still sleeping James and slight chuckled.

"Oh! About that." She crossed her arms over her chest, the sheet still wrapped around her body.

"Yes please tell me about that. This." She says pointing between all of them.

"Well last night, after the drinks we came back here, and we were all drunk and it just kind of happened. How? I can't exactly remember." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"She instigated it." James mumbled.

"I what?" Matthew softly laughed, biting his lip.

"You started it. You kissed him, then brought us in here." Angela's mouth slightly dropped open. "Yeah I was shocked too." James said getting up and walking out of the bedroom.

"I, I need to go." Angela said picking up her clothes and walking into the bathroom. She began to change and caught quick glimpse of herself in the mirror. Mascara under her eyes, lipstick slightly smeared, messy hair everywhere. She sighed and began to was off her face. She patted her face dry and attempted to braid her hair. Luckily it didn't look to bad.

She stepped out of the bathroom, in back to James' room. She tossed the sheet in to the hamper and leaned her head back against the door.

"Matthew went to go get breakfast." Angela nodded.

"I'm sure you two will enjoy talking about how much fun last night was." James scoffed,

"It wouldn't have happened if you wouldn't have started it. You were the one who had to have us both!"

"I was drunk!"

"We all were!" He shouted, causing her to flinch. "I mean I'm not going to say I didn't enjoy it, but it's hard watching the woman who I've practically been in love with for all these years fuck one your best friends. I mean, do you even really know him Angela? Do you know what he's like?" Did Angela know Matthew? He was making it seem like there was so much more she needed to know about him. Oh let's not forget her ex boyfriend just confessed to being I love with her. That's a pretty big deal.

"I love you Angela. I'm completely in love with you."

________________________________
Can we all just take a moment to appreciate our lovely James Bradley, aka Alexander Skarsgård. Yes, please. Any who, just a little update, with a cliffy. Enjoy babes. Oh, I got a new computer so my updates will hopefully be more often! *crosses fingers* Anyways love you guys!