Matthew Dirty/Sweet Imagine Part 5

Fourth Part

"Yes I got a reaction from my baby." I thought to myself.

Then she said "Matt, wait let me think about this......"

...........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 5

I was so scared. It was going to be the first time and Matt has never seen me naked. I was so insecure about my body because I wasn't the skinniest person and I was embarrassed about that. I did want to lose my virginity to him but I was feeling nervous because I was thinking about what he would say when he would look at my body.

"Matt the truth is that I am very insecure about my body and I am just scared. I don't want you to be disappointed when you see me." You say as you look out the window.

I saw Matt pull over to the side of the road and turn around to look at me.

"Babe you are beautiful, I will never not like you. You are the love of my life. You shouldn't be afraid to show me anything because I will never make you feel bad about yourself, what I want is for you to see how much I love you. We are not going to have sex. We are going to make love. This is a very special moment for us and I would never want to make you uncomfortable. You don't have to be insecure about your body, baby. I will never be disappointed in you, your body is amazing and I love all your flaws. I love your body, and when I look at your curves, I just go crazy. I love that you're bigger and that you are so confident in public. In my eyes, you are just the most beautiful human being I've ever seen. I love you so much, and tonight I want to show you that I love all of you."
Matt held your hand while saying all of this.

You were so happy at what he had just said, you were convincing yourself that it was true so you went for it. You pushing yourself toward him and started to kiss him hard. You wrapped your hands around his neck and he grabbed your waist (Whenever he did that you would always get turned on. Just the thought of Matt grabbing you like that made you so happy.)

After a while, you guys were in a make out session. He started tugging on your shirt, trying to move you closer toward him. He pushed you away for a bit, and you got confused.

He turned the car completely off and he jumped to the back seats. He grabbed you from the front seats and pulled you so you were on top of him. You guys continued to kiss and both of your guy's hands were roaming throughout each others bodies.

He put his hands on your hips and started to move your hips, so that you were grinding on him. You could feel him getting a hard on. He groaned and then he stopped.

"Wow, Babe, wait this is our first time and I don't want to do it in the car, I want this to be good. Babe I need you right now but this is going to be special. Can you wait for me, baby?" He smirked at you.

"Ugh, fine, but please hurry. I need you right now."

"Woah, someone is a little excited." He smirked again.

"Shut up and kiss me." You were getting really turned in.

You gave him a long and wet kiss and then got off of him.

"Okay now, hurry up and drive, Espinosa."

You guys fixed your clothes, then went in front and drove home.

When you guys were in the driveway. You guys hurried and ran outside. He took your hand and bout of you ran to the door.

"Hurry and take the keys out, Matt. I need you."

"Someone is really eager, aren't we?" Matt smirked, yet again.

"For real, Matt come on."

He finally opened the door. When you guys were inside, you pushed him toward the door and started kissing him hard. You pinned him on the door with his arms around your waist again. (Wow, I love when he does this and he knew that he did this to me.) Your hand were roaming his chest through his clothes. You guys were so close that it was just amazing.

You tugged at the bottom of his shirt........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PART 6?