Matthew Dirty/Sweet Imagine Part 2

First Part

He smiled at you. "We have had a lot of great adventures the past few years huh and I have enjoyed every single one of them. I was thinking...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2

"I was thinking that we have been together for a long time and I don't want to be your boyfriend anymore."

"What? Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry if I did something, Matt. You know I love you." You can start to feel the tears come in. " What did I do." You kept on thinking over and over. You put your head in your hands and started crying.

When Matt saw your reaction, he ran to you and hugged you with a confused and sad face.

"No baby, that's not what I meant. You didn't let me finish, I don't want to be your boyfriend anymore because I want to be so much more." He said hugging you.

"Wait what, what do you mean more then just my boyfriend?" You were confused and stopped crying a little.

"Babe, I meant that I don't want to be your boyfriend because I want to be your husband. I want you to be my wife and I want to have you for the rest of my life. I want to have little Matthew's and Y/N's running around our big house in the future. I want to buy puppies so they can be with Burnie and I want them to be running around the house like a little family of their own. I want to grow old with you and I want to see our kids grow with us. I want to take our kids on walks. I want to take them to the carnival. I want to go all around the world with all our family. I want to teach our kids things. I want to tuck them in at night and be there when they wake up in the morning. I want us to live in a huge house with our little ones running around. I want to spend my entire life with you. I just love you so much, babe. Will you make me the happiest guy in the planet and be my wife?" He went down on one knee in front of you. Then he pulled out a ring.

He said everything fast and he was breathing hard at the end. You just started at him crying, tears of joy, of course. You stared at him, surprised that he had just said all of that. You looked down on him and smiled.

"Wow Matthew, everything you just said was incredible. I love you so much too and yes I will marry you." You said as you continued crying. You pulled him into a hug and hugged him so tight.

He was smiling so big. He wouldn't let go of you.

"I love you Y/N. I will always love you." Matt stared at me and then pulled me in for a kiss.

It was amazing. I was going to be Mrs.Espinosa and our kids' last names were going to be Espinosa. I can't wait. "I love you too, Matt and I will always love you too." You said, excited and you started to kiss him again.

"Now that we have the big news out of the way." You said smiling really big. "Why did you want me to dress in something sexy, Espinosa?" You questioned confused.

"Oh about that..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PART 3?