Matthew Dirty/Sweet Imagine Part 3

Second Part

"Now that we have the big news out of the way." You said smiling really big. "Why did you want me to dress in something sexy, Espinosa?"

"Oh about that..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 3

"Oh about that." He smirked.

"Well I was thinking that umm." He was starting to blush.

"That we are now getting married and I was wondering that if now we can take things to the next level. I know that you weren't ready before. But now we know that we are going to be together forever and I was wondering if maybe we could try it for the first time. I'm kind of nervous and I know you are, too, but we can work together and try to figure it out." Matt was starting to play with his fingers which was a nervous habit. You were just looking at him and smiling.

"Hey, Matt it's okay. Relax, I think I'm ready and don't get so nervous. It's okay, we will just figure it out, okay?" You say taking his hands and looking him in the eyes.

"Okay, thanks babe, I was just nervous for your response. Now let's get busy then, future Mrs. Espinosa." He smirked.

"Well what are we waiting for, Espinosa?" You said back to him, smirking right back.

You guys got in the car and he started to drive. You both kept quiet all the way home but you could tell that he was excited. He was driving faster than usual. You stared thinking about what was going to happen later on and just listened to the music that was recently on the radio.

Then, Freaky by Gemaine came on. The chorus came on.

"I'm trying get freaky all day, all night, hit it just right."

Oh this was going to be a long drive...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PART 4?