Chapter:2

Then all I saw was darkness.
I woke up with my hands both rapped in bandages. I was laying in a King sized bed with a black comforter sprawled across my body. I looked out a window that was to the left of the bed. I was in the wood still. But how did I get here, I remberd the pain I felt below my collar bone. I slipped my shirt down, what I thought. I did not rember putting on this shirt I was wearing a oversized black short sleeved tee shirt. Whatever I looked down at my upper chest.
"HOLY SHIT" I yelled
There was a circle with a x in the middle carved into my skin. I circled my finger around the slightly infected carving.
I heard loud footsteps running to the door I freaked out and hid under the bed.
"Ash are okay" the door slammed open I could tell it was Jeff.
But I stayed under the bed, always take precautions.
He let out a deep chuckle, "I will find Kitten" I blushed at the nickname he gave me.
I felt two cold hands clasp around my small ankles.
"Ahhh" I screamed.
I got up and started punching him in the chest.
He chuckled " Careful your hands" he said hold my arms down.
"I will hurt you" I threatened trying to sound scary.
"Really now, I'm a killer after all that's my job" he said looking down at me.
"Y-you kill people" I stutterd.
"Yup" he said popping the p.
He said that casually.
"What the hell" I said hitting him harder than befor but in the stomach.
He groaned "Your just like Slender decribed you, feisty I can deal with that"
"I don't like you" I straight up said.
He grabbed each side of my lower face with one hand.
"You don't have too, but you still have to live with me" he said sternly.
I felt tears start to form in my eyes. He didn't care, of he didn't he was killer they are all the same.
"Slender is expecting you" he said letting my face go and pushing my head back.
I held my head down following Jeff to where ever he was taking me. Tears slid down my face, but I quickly wiped them away not wanting Jeff to see. I was scared I didn't know what was happening, I got kidnapped by a serial killer. Sort of I fainted. I missed my bed and I wanted to go home. Jeff knocked on a big door.
"Come in " I heard a voice say.
Jeff opened the door and grabbed my hand and pulled me in the room.
"OW MY HAND JEFF" I said getting teary eyed again.
" Sorry" he said his facial expressions softening.
"It's okay" I said softly looking down.
Slender cleared his throat.
"Ashton do you know why you are here?" Slender asked.
"Not really, I don't even really know anyone's name here beside Jeff and Toby" I replied.
"Pardon me, my name is Slender Man you can call me Slender" he said
"You are a proxy, it runs in your family blood but you get you mark when u touch a creepypasta or proxy"
He explained.
"So that's why I felt my lower chest burn when Jeff took at my hands" I mummbled.
"That would be correct"
"So was my mother a proxy?" I asked.
"No, because your mother didn't come in contact with one of us, but your grandma was" he said.
"Oh, okay" I now understood what Slender was telling me.
" I have to go make dinner, but you can go down stairs and meet the others" he said.
" Okay, but will I stay here?" I asked.
"Only if you would like, and by being able to read your mind I don't think you want to go back home" Slender whisperd the last part.
" You are right, but where will I sleep" I asked.
"For now you can share Jeffs room while we prepare yours" he suggested then walked off.
I walked out of the room to see Jeff waiting.
"Looks like we are sharing a room" I told Jeff.
"Yah" he said looking down.
"Is somthing wrong" I question.
" No" he said walking off into the living room.
I followed and introduced myself to everyone. They were all very kind.
"Hey Ash" Ben Drowned said.
"Hey Ben" I replied.
" do you want to go to my room and play some video games " he said putting his arm around my shoulder.
Befor I had a chance to reply Jeff walked over and grabbed my arm and dragged me outside.
"What the hell Jeff" I said.
"What, I didn't want you hanging out with him"
"Really, why" I asked.
"Because...
•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○
Cliff hanger
Leave votes and comments if you want me to do another chapter.