Name That Apprentice #1

• Falconpaw •

{Used names: None}

Light brown tabby tom with piercing amber eyes.

He is a careful cat, always making sure he never does anything wrong. He is loyal to the warrior code, but will bend it if he feels it is necessary. He is distrustful, and it takes a lot to earn his trust and respect. He is decisive, and is able to decide upon any actions with a clear mind.

*****

[1] ShadowClan | Falconsight
He can clearly see his choices, he carefully regards cats, and he has piercing amber eyes.

[2] OtterClan | Falconstorm
The first reason is that in the clouds of his dull brown pelt, his eyes are amber. He may be a loyal and disciplined apprentice, but he isn't afraid to be fierce and rebellious. Like clouds, he may look innocent at first, but the tides could turn and the clouds could become gray and start a storm. There could be a rainstorm or a thunderstorm depending on how much he wishes to rebel.

[3] MorningClan | Falconcreek
Like a creek staying where it always has been, Falconpaw is loyal to the code and always will be. But the creek will have it's ups and downs, start to dry up like Falconpaw, he will occasionally break the code when necessary. Creek water - most of the time - is clear when unstirred like Falconpaw's mind is clear when making decisions.

[4] OnyxClan | Falconfire
We chose -fire as his suffix because of the fiery passion in which he cares for his clan, and his burning courage to always do what is righteous.

[5] SwiftClan | Falconspark
For his piercing amber eyes that shine like sparks, and it is hard to gain his trust, like it is hard to catch a flying spark. Sparks are also fierce and rebellious, like him, never going or doing what you want them to. They are also soft looking and beautiful, but when touching them, aren't.

[6] RavenClan | Falconflare
He has piercing amber eyes. He seems to have a "fiery" attitude. For example: He bends the warrior code when he wants to. He tends to think of himself as "high & mighty" since it takes a lot for him to be respectful of others. This is most likely because he thinks of himself as better then other cats.

[7] StormClan | Falconfrost
We chose Falconfrost because when he breaks the code when needed, just like when it gets too hot, frost melts to water. We also chose this name because it takes a lot to earn his trust and respect, which reflects frost forming because it happens slowly. Frost is also clear, showing how he is clear minded when making decisions, not being clouded.

*****

1st - Falconfrost {StormClan} +3 points

2nd - Falconcreek {MorningClan} +2 points

3rd - Falconstorm {OtterClan} +1 point