Name That Apprentice #2

• Echopaw •

{Names used: Echomist, Echosnout, Echosong}

Tortoiseshell she-cat with a white chest, a black tail and green eyes.

She seems to be a quiet, shy cat at first, but she only put up an innocent front to judge a cat, and will decide how to treat each cat accordingly. She is obnoxious, arrogant, and ignorant, and never thinks twice about backstabbing the ones that love her.

*****

[1] ShadowClan | Echostorm
She is rebellious like a storm and because of her arrogant personality, her judgement is inescapable like a storm.

[2] OtterClan | Echoblaze
Like blazes and fire, she is rude, ignorant, and other reasons. The front part echo, means outside she's nice but the last part symbolizes she's really dark. She decides the right ways to treat others (which everyone should be treated nicely), and she doesn't think twice about backstabbing people who loved her. She can be a blaze, it seems like a pretty light from far away but up close its dangerous and fierce.

[3] MorningClan | Echoshroud
Echopaw hides her true nature under a guise of innocence, obscuring the cold-blooded cat she is underneath, hence the suffix -shroud. It can also reflects on her pelt colour, as she is a tortoiseshell, which means she is probably rather pretty, but her tail is pitch black, indirectly signalling that she is not what she looks like at the first glance and that you need to look a little longer to see what she is hiding behind her pretty face (and shy demeanour).

[4] OnyxClan | Echorose
Like this seemingly harmless flower, Echopaw paints herself a disguise of red petals and bright colours. But, these petals wilt and fall away, leaving only the thorny remains. A symmetrical image to Echopaw, whose shy front also falls away to reveal her true interior. These thorns represent her harmful nature, her sharp tongue and her tendency to prick away at those she loves until she draws blood. Blood red - like the petals of her deceitful essence.

[5] SwiftClan | Echoberry
Like a berry, Echopaw seems sweet and harmless, but is actually poisonous and harmful. You might not think twice about eating it, like she never thinks twice about backstabbing. She seems nice on the outside but might not on the inside.

[6] RavenClan | Echotwist
She seems shy but suddenly can become arrogant and boastful. She randomly turns on the ones who love her.

[7] StormClan | Echofog
We decided since she pretends to be someone she's not, she has a sort of fog shrouding her actual character. But just as fog lifts, so does her cover, making way for her harsh judging ways, like a blinding ray of light making fog disperse.

*****

1st - Echoshroud {MorningClan} +3 points

2nd - Echorose {OnyxClan} +2 points

3rd - Echoberry {SwiftClan} +1 point